-3

Ignore mistakes if any...
inline comments are love...

.....................

Nandini was sitting infront manik as they took a four sitter table for the lunch... nandini was looking at her plate munching her food and making faces listening to tanya and her ever so beautiful ideas... nandini raised her eyes to manik who looked at nandini with i can feel you eyes on which she looked at tanya who was showing off her Zara dress she got from paris this weekend... huffing at her nandini continued to eat while manik tried to ask tanya things about their project but she didn't gave a damn to it.... "manik let it be, dad will see to it, you tell me how am i looking? See i got these diamond earring from germany!" On this manik looked at nandini asking her to to do something on which nandini muffled her laugh and picking up the phone called manik's number.... manik looked at his phone and taking a deep breath spoke "sorry, miss sinha, i have to take this call!" Saying this manik walked out and ended the call while nandini looked at tanya and gave her the fake smile... a min or two later manik came back saying "nandini we have to go! Actually i got some work in the office, sorry miss sinha we should be leaving" as manik said nandini stood up with tanya spoke "manik you didn't even had your lunch" "its alright i will have it in office! Wait waiter plz give me the bill!" Manik said to the waiter who was passing by still standing while nandini stood silent... soon the waiter came when tanya spoke "manik let it be i will pay!" But manik paid the bill and then spoke "very generous of you, but we have to go!" Saying this manik literally ran from there with nandini following him...

.......................

As they sat in the car nandini started to laugh while manik was making faces at her... "nandini stop laughing!" Nandini just looked at him and again laughing saying "manik you should have seen your face!" She again laughed on which manik made a bad face while stating "what else i should do, it felt like i was in the shopping mall, manik this is my here, this is from here" manik mimicked tanya at the end making nandini laugh even more... "this is the reason i hate her, all time flaunting herself!" Nandini muffled her laugh at this statement of manik and looked at him for a min and again manik listened her laugh on which he rolled his eyes and parking the car on he side he held nandini's hand and jerked her close to him making her mouth go close "right, just like this, don't laugh at me at least! I love your laugh but don't make fun of me!" Nandini nodded with a sligh blush on her cheeks owing to his words and the closeness theyr were sharing.... as nandini nodded manik smiled at her and left her after saying "good" both sat on their seat and manik again started to drive while nandini didn't dare to open her mouth all the way till office....

......................

Okay so i am too tired today to even sit!
But still wrote this down!
I know its a short one but couldn't write more!

#OkThanksBye