Author's Note

Hey People!

An author's note after so long so please give it a read!

......................

As i have told you all i put all my other stories On-Hold to complete this one even to keep it in my drafts!

So yes i am doing that and i will publish one chapter a day!

But if i get around 50+ comments on the chapters (as they will be long enough for this amount of comments) so i might give double updates!

So please who ever comment PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
Stop doing that and if you actually want a chapter then work for it!

Its a request so plzzzzzzzzx don't do that!

Secondly all my stories have dome kind of plot which goes on no matter what! So i am going to do that in this one too!

Please just don't ask me about nandini's parents and her family in each and every update!

I have a plot to continue and so please let me do that!

You don't know what the future of this story holds, and me knowing the plot don't feel good by reading all those comments!

So it is an another request that just enjoy the story how it is going!
I will really appreciate your support and love on my work!

Sorry if any of you felt bad!
But I seriously needed this thing to be clarified!

.....................

See you all soon with another update which depends on you if you guys can earn it today or it will come out just like in daily routine!

#OkThanksBye