-11

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

2 days later:

........................

Manik was in his cabin looking at a file... while looking at it he frowned and then picking up the phone dail he pressed a number... the phone went ringing and then went dead... this made him look at the side on his cabin to see the other cabin all empty... he frowned and then dailed another number... "misha!" "Yes sir!" The girl spoke on which manik asked "where is nandini?" And in a second he heard misha "sir, miss nandini is in the meeting room! She had a meeting with the decorators!" Manik huffed and said "call there and ask nandini to come in my cabin fast!" And then he ended the call and looked at the file yet again....

.........................

Nandini was discussing something with the decorators when the phone rang... she picked up the dail "yes?" "Miss nandini, manik sir is calling you in his cabin urgently!" She listened misha speaking on the other end... nandini said an okay and ended the call... she looked at the people sitting there and spoke "excuse me everyone ill be back in a while!" Saying so nandini came out of the meeting room and walked to the upper floor to manik's cabin....

She knocked the door after getting approval from manik she entered inside and spoke "you called me?" Manik looked above to see nandini he nodded his head and said out "this project with mehra's who is the incharge of it?" Nandini walked ahead and looking at the file she spoke out "sahil is the incharge of this project, but i think he had gone on leave so ananya is handling it now!" Manik nodded and said "ask her to come here with her team! Between where were you?" He asked the latter part looking at her face...

nandini huffed and said "diwali preparation! The decorators are here so was dealing with it!" Manik nodded and looking at the time he spoke "okay then get done with the meeting till then i will also be free! They we have to go to alya's boutique, she is calling me again and again!" Nandini was about to say something but manik raised his brows making her roll her eyes... and then he went out which manik smile at him....

........................

Evening time:

........................

Manik came home dropping nandini and after meeting Neyonika he came up to his room... he took off his shoes and throwing his coat and tie somewhere manik fell on the bed with his arms under his head with a smile on his lips... he closed his eyes and unknowingly he fell into sleep with the same smile lingering on his lips....

The beach was looking beautiful with the sun setting in the water... manik sitting on the sand with a smile looking ahead when a pair of arms gpt wrapped around his neck and a face came to his shoulder... he smiled and looked on the side to see a beautiful face... nandini... he kissed her side of the lips and she looked at him with a big smile... both looked at the front with a big smile on their lips with nandini's head rested next to his... when they saw a small girl running to them and he fell on manik making him lay on his back with his head on nandini's lap and he held the little girl in his arms tightly with the trio laughing...

Manik was in his dreamland when the door of his got opened and cabir and dhruv entered inside to see him sleeping with a big smile... both look at eachother and the next moment manik fell on the floor while shouting... he sat on the floor to see cabir and dhruv standing there... "how much will you sleep?" Cabir said on which manik glared at him... dhruv looked at cabir saying "dude, save yourself! Because i am on a run!" And in a second dhruv ran out... cabir looked at manik standing in cursing "oh shit!" He ran out with manik running behind them to the ground floor....

.......................

4 days later:

Nandini was sitting on thr floor near the main door of the malhotra mansion and was making a rangoli

when a butler came there and said "madam what has to be done next inside?" Nandini lookked at the butler and was about to say something when Neyonika came there saying "go nandini i will complete it beta!" Nandini nodded and stood up she came insi...

when a butler came there and said "madam what has to be done next inside?" Nandini lookked at the butler and was about to say something when Neyonika came there saying "go nandini i will complete it beta!" Nandini nodded and stood up she came inside the mansion while telling the butler about the things... "these candles will light up here, keep them in a line!" The butler nodded after which nandini asked "and where are the flowers i called for?" The butler pointed towards the side saying "here are these!" Nandini nodded and then dismissed him... after that she sat in the centre of the living room and made a rangoli with the flowers

 after that she sat in the centre of the living room and made a rangoli with the flowers

.......................

Double update!
Who want some manan noments?
In the next chapter or next to next?
Let ne know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye