-21

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Manik stopped the car in a instant making nandini looked around before looking at his face which was already facing her... she again moved her eyes to look out when manik spoke with a sweet smile on his lips "come!" Nandini frowned for a sceond and the both came out... walking to the front of the car nandini smiled as she saw them on the beach... manik smiled looking at her and then started to take off his shoes...

Nandini too quickly undid her sandals and then putting it on the car both started to take steps of the sand... nandini giggled softly feeling the sand on her toes making manik look at her in an instant who was lost in herself...

Nandini was busy giggling at the soft sand touching her toes when a hand slipped in hers and it got entwined with hers... she looked at her right and raised her head a bit to see manik looking at the sea with a big smile... she then moved her gaze to their hands and smiled...
both walked to the sea shore and stood at a point where water was touching their feets... both laughed at it happened for the first time and looked at each other with the same smile...

Walking by the sea shore with their hands entwined their hearts were felling content... their hearts were feeling peace... both were at their home... close to each other... nandini was looking at the sea while walking when manik stopped which made nandini feel a tuck on her hand and she stopped... looking at manik turning around she stood there...

Manik took a step to her and cupped her face with one hand and finally spoke after a long long silence... "will you allow me?" Nandini frowned and her lips let out a voice "huh?" Manik chuckled and stepping more close to her spoke huskily holding her waist with one jand after leaving her hand and with the other hand played with her hair strand...

"From past few days everyone is talking about only one thing, and whenever that thing came up all i could do is to think about you!" He looked at her eyes after speaking on which nandini mumbled asking "what?" Manik's hand reached her cheek and he answered her looking in her big eyes... "love!"

Both stood there lost in each other when after a few minutes manik left her waist and moved back taking a few steps... after moving back a bit he fell on his knees making nandini gasp and move her hand in air... but manik smiled and opening his arms in front her sitting on the sand on his knees he proposed her ever so beautiful letting out his feelings in the words of "Nandini when you came to me 2 years back I didn't knew that i will be feeling this much beautiful feeling for you! Damn i am totally wiped" manik laughed making nandini chuckled with some tears running to her cheeks... manik looked at her smile and spoke lovingly with his arms still spreading...

"Will you let me feel this feeling till forever with you? Will you let me love you like an insane person? Will you let me live my life with the most beautiful girl in the world?" Nandini just took some steps forward and fell in front manik with her head nodding in yes every single second... "i will manik! I will!" She spoke out making manik smile and he cupped her face with his both hands wiping off her tears and then spoke ever so softly in her ears "I love you Nandini!" Nandini just closed her eyes as her lips spreaded into a big smile...

After a few seconds she opened her eyes and looking at manik said the exact same words which her heart was chanting since long "I love you manik, i do, i love you so much!" And the next thing they knew was both hugging each other in a death grip... a smile playing on their lips.... as they sat on their knees on the beach with the moon shining brightly and the sea waves making the music for the world...

Moving apart manik cupped her face with one hand and placed his lips on her forehead making her lips stretch in a smile as she placed her hands on his chest clutching his shirt in her fists... after moving back from a long kiss both giggled and smiled widely as they both put their forehead together... kneeling down on the sand... the moon giving away his light with happiness for the duo... the waves flowing letting the environment fill with his musical sounds

.....................

I wrote the whole chapter but it was not published!
So here is the full one!
And yes i made all you wait for the confession!
So was it worth waiting?
Do let me know!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye