-8

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Brussels, Belgium

The concert was tomorrow and today after sleeping for the whole night everyone got ready and left to roam around and shop for the day as after that hey won't be free to do so.... roaming in the mall girls were shopping while the boys were looking around... when finally cabir got a shop of video games and he dragged them there after telling the girls...

Coming inside they got busy in buying the games when manik's phone rang and he came out of the shop... "hey mom! How are you?" Neyonika smiled on the other end and spoke out "i am fine my baby! How are you and everyone? Are you guys out?" "Yes we are out and everyone is fine! We thought to roam around as after today we might not get time!" He told her mother while looking around... when something got his attention while listening to Neyonika "thats very good, okay then you roam around, you father is going to come so i need to see the dinner!" "Okay! Bye mom!" Ending the call manik walked towards the shop and smiled looking the teddy bear...

Manik entered the shop and taking that teddy smiled... he placed the teddy on the counter and moved his eyes on the side to see beautiful rings... manik looked at the cashier and then took the whole pack of the rings... he paid the bill and taking the bags came out of the shop... he looked around to see no one was there just then his mobile rang... "where are you mukti?" He asked looking around while he got the reply... "we came to the food court! But where are you?" Manik looked at the bags and spoke "im here only! Will be there in a while!" Saying so he ended the call and walked towards the food court...

Manik reached others and sat with them when alya asked "where were you? And what is that?" she asked looking at the bags on which manik spoke "nothing much!" Saying so manik started to talk to dhruv and aryaman making alya frown and look at mukti who shrugged.... soon cabir and navya came with the orders and they sat their eating and talking...

.........................

Mumbai, India

Nandini came home and fell on the couch... when her eyes landed on the wall clock in the next second she hopped on the couch and turned on the tv.... putting the channel she ran to the room... moments later she came back wearing a pair of shorts and spaghetti top... she sat on the bed as she listened the anchor... "hey everyone! So finally brussels having the concert with an amazing band all around from India! So Are you guys ready?" The host shouted to the crowd who were shouting loud while nandini was waiting for them to come... but it seems they were going to test her patience as the host announced the break for the world and the time again started to move slowly for nandini...

She made a face sitting there waiting for the concert to start but then her stomach growled making her embrace to herself... so standing up she ran to the kitchen making a quick maggi nandini came back and sat on the couch looking at the tv which were showing all the advertisements till the show started showing the concert... as the host announced the arrival of the band nandini got excited and smiled...

Soon one by one everyone came there and at last manik came with his ever so charming smile making her heart flatter creating an unknown feeling in her body....

.........................

Brussels, Belgium

After doing the concert fab5 came to the back stage laughing and smiling with all the love they got from the crowd... "that was great man!" Dhruv spoke on which alya said "group hug?" And the next moment they all were wrapped in each other's embrace... they smiled at each other and changing their outfits again went to the stage rocking the whole evening with all the love and happiness...

......................

I didn't wanted to drag this part!
So yes! Next with be somwthing else and fab5 coming back!
How was it?
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye