-12

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

Pre Breakfast Time

........................

Manik came down after taking a shower and they all gathered in the temple room of the mansion... he entered inside to stood at the end ... he looked on the side to see nandini standing with her eyes closed and her hand joined together... he smiled as he looked at her and remembered her questioning face she had when i went to her apartment after coming back...

Nandini asked manik about my sleeping after the flight but manik didn't had any answer... he myself didn't knew why he just went over there running not even thinking about it... nandini raised his brows to him wrapping her arms around her while manik kept silent...

Nandini nodded in disbelief and asked him about the breakfast "so what you skiped today in the breakfast?" Manik looked at her with amused face and spoke out "how you know i skipped my breakfast?" Nandini looked at him from above her shoulder while walking to the kitchen "it has been 20 months since i am working for you! And about the breakfast! It has been 15 months since you stopped having your breakfast without me! I mean before listening about everything about your routine!"

Manik just looked at her with a amused face as he walked to her in the kitchen... he didn't knew what he should say so he kept silent until nandini made his breakfast along with her's... 

Manik smiled and opened her eyes as he listened her mother has ended the puja... taking the sweet he ate it and touched her mother and father's feet... after everyone took their blessing Neyonika spoke "now off to breakfast table! After that everyone get ready!"

Saying so they all came out and then entered the dining area... where the table was decorated beautifully

"Wow aunty it is looking so good!" Mukti spoke out on which Neyonika smiled and spoke "you haven't seen anything mukti! Nandini decorated everything beautifully! Especially the entrance and the backyard! Even the rangoli she made is so beautiful" ...

"Wow aunty it is looking so good!" Mukti spoke out on which Neyonika smiled and spoke "you haven't seen anything mukti! Nandini decorated everything beautifully! Especially the entrance and the backyard! Even the rangoli she made is so beautiful" Neyonika praised nandini who was missing from the room... on which raj asked "but where is she?" Neyonika looked around and then said "let me call her!" But before she cpuld ho maik stood up saying "mom you sit i will call her!" Saying so he walked out... coming out he noticed everything around... indeed everything was looking beautiful

Reaching at the entrance door he looked at all the flowers and smiled

Reaching at the entrance door he looked at all the flowers and smiled... he then looked out to see nandini was standing near a man telling her something... he smiled looking at her as lots of thing came to his mind... but then he remembered the breakfast... so he called out for her "nandini!"

Nandini listened her name being called... she looked at manik who eyed her to come... she ended her conversation quickly and walked to manik... "yes?" "Mom is calling you! Don't you want to have breakfast?" Manik tokd her on which she was about to say something but then stopped as manik held her hand and dragged her inside... while all she did was to looking at thier hands which fit perfectly with each other...

.....................

Manik after having his breakfast started to go upstairs when his eyes fell on the decoration over there

He smiled looking at it... the whole mansion was so beautifully decorated... he again started to go upstairs while looking at his mobile when he bumped into someone hitting his head "owww" he looked up to see nandini rubbing her forehead... a smile came to his lips and moving his hand from his forehead he moved her hand and started to rub her forehead making her look at him...

After a min or soo manik moved his hand and spoke "okay?" Nandini blinked her eyes and was about to go but manik stopped her holding her hand and asked "aren't you going to get ready?" Nandini moved her gaze from his hand to him ans said "I forgot my dress at home!" Manik gave her are-you-serious look... on which nandini bite her lips and then manik spoke "acha come!" Saying so he walked upstairs... reaching his floor he asked nandini to wait in the guest room and came down...

Coming to his parents room manik knocked the door which was opened by Neyonika who spoke "why aren't you ready yet?" Manik rolled his eyes saying "i was going too, but then nandini met in the staircase and madam had forgot her dress at her apartment!" Neyonika made an okay face and then said "don't worry, i have asked alya for her dress also, she might be having it!"

Manik nodded and walked to alya's room... knocking it he asked alya who opened the door "mama is asking for nandini's dress!" Alya nodded and passed him the dress saying "this reminds me aunty asked me to send navya dress also! But i forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me!" Manik chuckled and walked upstairs...

Reaching the guest room manik opened the door and looked at nandini who was sitting on the bed thinking something... he passed her the dress saying "here is your dress! Mama called for everyone's dress. And if you need anything else, tell alya about it!" Nandini just looked at the dress and a min later spoke "but manik this..." she was stopped by manik's finger on her lips as he stepped forward to do so... nandini looked at him with his finger on her lips as he spoke "shh, mama called us down sooner, don't waste time, get ready!" Saying so he looked at her lips for one more time before moving back... he placed the clothes on the bed and walked out of the room...

.........................

Manik fell on his bed on his back after coming in the room... he was smiling brightly... "God man, what is happening?" He said to himself before he chuckled and got up to get ready....

.......................

How was it?
Who is loving manik and nandini?
Next nandini's pov
Want some action by charlie and roger?
Do let me know!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye