-74

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Nandini looked at the letter which came to her by a nurse... raising her wet eyes nandini looked at her husband who was laying on the bed sleeping due to his dose of medicine...

A whole night went away with the malhotra family and friends came to the hospital to find manik in the ICU... the operation lasted for 3 more hours before the doctor came out ans told them that manik was fine... the mere sentence made everyone have a breathe of calmness... but nandini was still shook by the incident...

It was in the afternoon as manik went back deep into his sleep having a plaster on his right arm, his left feet wrapped in a bandage and the head having a few small bandages... everyone left as the meeting time was over and nandini stayed back while Neyonika took Ayaan home who was persistent to stay with his mother but she herself made him go...

Right now nandini leaned to manik's pillow with tears flowing down to her cheeks and she creased his stubbled jaw looking at his pale face...

"I Love You Manik, you are my whole life and I can't let anything happen to you!"

Saying so she kissed his cheek and kept laying there looking at his face creasing his face, hand, chest....

.....................

"Mom its okay, rehny dy Ayaan ko yahan!" (Let Ayaan stay here!)

Nandini said to Neyonika placing her hand on Ayaan's head as he hugged nandini putting his head on her lap... Neyonika huffed and looked at manik who blinked his eyes at Neyonika....

It was the other night and manik still hasn't got discharge... owing to this nandini was staying back with him and Ayaan started to cry over the fact he will go home without his parents...

Neyonika nodded her head and soon everyone met him and then went away... manik was talking with Ayaan when the little boy asked his mother...

"I want to sit with baba!"

Nandini smiled with manik and then taking ayaan from her lap she made him lay beside manik on his left arm... and manik hurriedly wrapped it around Ayaan's small body..... nandini smiled at the duo as both of them talked and played while laughing....

Nandini stood up from there and went towards the window wipping her wet eyes and kept looking at the stars.... manik saw her going away silently and kept taking her glances but never spoke a word until Ayaan was fast asleep beside his father...

"Nandini!"

Manik called her on which nandini turned to look at him... he motioned his face asking her to come over him and nandini came.... she sat on the bed beside his waist and leaning down creased his cheek with a small smile and sad eyes.... manik just looked at her for a few moments before asking....

"Kuch hai hai nandini, and i know it!" (Something has happened nandini!)

Nandini's smile fade out but she didn't stop her hand from creasing his cheek neither her eyes moved away from him...

"Mujhy ku nhi bata rhi ho?" (why are you not telling me?)

Nandini closed her eyes and then placed her head on his chest looking at Ayaan's face which was on manik's right shoulder and the little guy had hugged his father in sleep.... manik looked at the ceiling holding Ayaan from his left hand while the right had was placed on the bed beside nandini with a plaster on it...

"Manik Don't worry about me, just be fine!"

Manik closed his eyes before opening them again and saying...

"Tumhy lagta hai ky tumhy asy dekh ky i will not worry?" (You think you at you like this i will not worry?)

Nandini raised her head to look at manik who took looked down at her and she spoke...

"You have made me strong manik! And this time let me do something for you!"

Manik rolled his eyes but nandini held his face in her palm making him look at her...

"Itna trust to krty ho na mujh py?" (You trust me that much?)

"Agar trust na krta hota to shyed abhi tak tum sy baat bulwa li hoti mny!" (If i would have trusted you then i would have made you say the thing!)

Manik said out on which nandini just placed her lips on his and kissing him ever so lightly spoke...

"Then just calm down, and sleep!"

And she placed her hand on his eyes making manik close his eyes with a huff and a mumble...

"I am always there for you whenever you need me!"

"I know!"

Nandini mumbled back pecking his jaw and soon manik was fast asleep... nandini moved her hand from his face and sat on the stool looking at the father-son duo who were sleeping peacefully and nandini looking at them with her wet eyes.....

.....................

Ufff!
Complete the story in 12-15 days is such a big task
Especially when the climax had to come!
Damn i am just wanting to complete this now!
Anyways for this update!
Let me know about your reviews!
Also remember you have to work hard for the double update!
Which will come after 50+ comments!

#OkThanksBye