-72

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

3 years Later:

"Han wo cabir sy baat krlo ap wo bakery py hi gaya hua hai!"

Manik spoke to the event manager standing beside him as he asked him about the cake... the event manager nodded and went away and manik looked around at the back yard with a smile as the back yard was again beautifully decorated for the 3rd Birthday of Ayaan Manik Malhotra... manik sighed with a smile and at the same time listened...

"Baba!"

Manik turned around as after the voice a loud laugh rang out... manik smiled and leaning down picked up Ayaan in his arms as he jumped in his father's arms...

"Hey big boy, why are you running around?"

Manik asked Ayaan straightening his shirt and Ayaan leaned to manik's ear and spoke putting his hands on either side of his ear...

"Baba hide hide, mama is giving me white milk!"

Manik laughed out holding Ayaan in his arms and then looked at the back door to see nandini coming out with a glare...

"Ayaan!"

Nandini called out on which Ayaan hit his forehead and looked at his mother who eyes him to come to her... Ayaan pouted at manik who started to walk to nandini and then spoke looking at Ayaan's pout...

"You know my Ayaan will become big like baba, chachu, dado, if he will drink thsi white milk!"

Ayaan looked at his mother who was now standing in front then holding the glass and asked his mother...

"Mama i am big na?"

Manik chuckled while nandini nodded her head telling him....

"Yes you are, but not like baba! Don't you wanna be Captain America which you saw yesterday?"

Ayaan nodded his head fastly on which manik told him...

"Then you have to drink this milk daily!"

Ayaan made a pout once again before pushing the glass to Ayaan who drank that and then passed the glass to his mother who wiped ayaan's lips with her fingers with a smile... while nandini was doing this Ayaan asked manik...

"I will not become Capton Merca (Captain America) if i drink choco milk?"

Nandini looked at manik asking him to answer Ayaan's non-ending questions before walking inside the mansion... while manik looked at the decorations with answering Ayaan's every question with a big smile....

......................

Manik reached his room to get ready and entering inside looked around to find nandini but she was no where so he walked to the closet and heard the shower running in the bathroom... manik huffed and throwing his clothes somewhere on the floor entered the bathroom knowing it will be unlocked...

And as expected it was unlocked so manik entered the shower area not before locking the door and smoothly slipped his long fingers on her waist... nandini took a calm breathe and leaned to his shoulder on her back mumbling...

"Finally time mil gaya mere liay?"

Manik placed a soft kiss on ber shoulder holding her close as his hands moved on her front body...

"I didn't knew supervising the birthday's or any other occasion can be this hectic!"

Nandini giggled and moved her hand on her wet hair.... while manik again kissed her shoulder saying...

"How you used to manage that all the time?"

Nandini shrugged her shoulders before turning to him and locking her arms around his neck and saying...

"Get done with the shower or else Ayaan will come and say mama baba you are late on my birthday!"

She mimcked her son making manik laugh and he then creased her cheek saying...

"Spending some lovely time with my wife before the party won't harm! No?"

Nandini smiled nodded in no and soon enough manik's smiling lips landed on hers and he kissed her sensuously roaming his hand on her body.... breaking the never ending kiss he reached her neck and giving a trail on kisses spoke....

"Just wishing you are not near your periods!"

Nandini looked down at manik who was kissing her chest and asked...

"Why?"

Manik raised his eyes to her and placed one more kiss on her bosom and spoke...

"Coz i am thinking of giving Ayaan a sibling!"

Nandini bite her lips before touching his jaw and saying...

"We have same thinking Mr. Malhotra!"

Manik chuckled before joining their lips yet again as he picked her up and nandini wrapped her legs around his torso and soon enough a happy moan left her mouth with a smile radiating on both of their faces....

......................

Ayaan cut the cake with his parents as his family clapped loud making Ayaan smile... after making everyone eat the cake Ayaan reached 2 years old Sanch Cabir Dhawan who was now sitting on the couch and Ayaan sat beside him and passed him the plate saying...

"Sanch your cake, i know you love choco cake!"

Sanch smiled at Ayaan and ate one but before passing the plate to Ayaan saying..

"U eat too!"

Ayaan smiled and both best friends ate the cake from the plate one by one... Neyonika, navya and ishita was watching them standing close to the couch with a smile on their lips!
They could see the new best friends in the duo just like there fathers!!

......................

And thats it!
I think a few chapters are left! Mbut lets see how it will go!
Let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye