-64

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

5 Months Later

"Mama ja rha hun! Ab jao mein nandini sath a jaoun ga!" (Mama i am going, now you go and i will come with nandini)

Manik spoke to his mother who was going upstairs to take nandini with her to the back garden where mukti's mehndi ceremony was about to happen... Neyonika nodded her head and walked out before saying...

"Jaldi ana!" (Don't get late)

Manik nodded his head and walked upstairs... reaching their room manik opened the door and saw his 6 Months heavily pregnant wife was sitting on the vanity chair wearing her earrings... manik smiled before walking to her and sat in front nandini on his toes wearing his white kurta pajama with green waist coat...

Nandini looked at him and pouted wearing the green colored big earrings wearing a white lehnga with different shades of green colored dupatta and the same colored laces on the lehnga and the blouse... she wore a long blouse covering her big baby bump...

"Where were you? I was calling you since long!"

She complained on which manik chuckled and holding her swollen hands kissed her palm saying...

"Sorry, ishita aunty came so was with her! Are you ready?"

Nandini nodded her head before saying...

"Baas shoes!"

Manik stood up and walking to the closet took nandini's shoes and walked out to her... nandini frowned looking at the shoes saying...

"Manik yeh nhi! Mny isky sath wo khussa liya hua hai!" (Manik these are not the one! I have brought another shoes with this dres!)

Manik sat on his knees pulling her lehnga a but up to make her wear her green colored maternity shoes saying...

"Yes i know, but your feet is swollen and you are not wearing them!"

Nandini huffed saying...

"Manik kuch ghanto ki to baat hai! Please!" (Manik its a matter of few hours!)

Manik looked up at her showing his eyes to her on which nandini pouted... manik chuckled and stanidng up cupped her face before pecking her forehead and then her lips saying...

"Chaly?" (Shall we?)

Nandini nodded while standing up keeping her one hand on her baby bump... both of them walked to the stairs where manik held her one hand in his and the other one wrapped around her shoulder.... nandini smiled at his care saying...

"Manik mein khud ja skti hun!" (Manik i can go by myself!)

Manik just nodded in no saying...

"Thank your God that i am not picking you up in my arms!"

Nandini rolled her eyes and soon they were in the back garden... manik made nandini sit on the no back couch beside mukti who smiled looking at nandini... while all the other girls also sat their with the mehndi artists applying mehndi on their hands... nandini was talking to alya when Neyonika came their with ishita and asked one of the mehndi artist...