-48

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Manik got changed into his shorts and tank top before looking at the time... it was 1:43am... and manik without thinking walked out of his room to reach nandini's he opened the door and entering inside he bolted it before looking around the room but find non...

A frow came up to his forehead and he looked at the balcony door and saw it open so he walked towards the door to see nandini standing looking at the sky with her arms wrapped around her chest...

Manik knew something was bothering her by her tensed and sad face in the party... so he silently reached her and took her in a back hug wrapping his arms around her waist and mumbled her name ever so lightly "nandini!"

While nandini felt a pair of arms around her and she knew who was it so she stood silent until she listened her name from him and she just turned and hugged him placing her head on his chest still looking at the sky.... manik hugged her tightly pulling her closer even more before asking her as he creased her hair with one hand... "what is bothering you?"

Nandini shook her head being in the hug still looking at the dark sky which were having stars... while manik huffed before placing a kiss on her head and then spoke "don't be tensed it makes me feel i failed to make you happy!"

This time nandini looked at manik who too looked down at her face and creased her cheek who kept looking at him and then instantly asked him "why God took away my family? Or are they still out there?"

Manik was taken back from the question and just kissed her forehead before saying... "may be it was destiny, I don't know about what happened and what is going to happen, but remember one thing you have a family, you have us, you have me as your family!"

Nandini just looked at him without blinking and then asked "ishita aunty ki beti ko kya hua tha manik?"

Manik frowned at her and then thinking for a while said "mama kehti hayn ky jab aryaman or unki beti hui thi to nurse unko ly gai thi to put them in nursery, but when they all went to see them they only found aryaman there! Their days was gone even before anyone could see her!"

Saying so he looked at nandini who just placed her head on his chest yet again and wrapped her arm around his back... "aisa ku puch rhi thi?"

Manik asked as he creased her hair on which nandini looked at him and told him "I thought may be she is my mother! Jis trhan wo mujhy pyar sy dekhti hayn jis mein thora dard bhi hota hai, to mujhy aisa laga! But..."

She stopped making manik ask her "but?"

Nandini's eyes which moved to shy again went to manik listening him and she spoke "but mein jis orphanage mein thi, udher aunty sy jab bhi mny pucha to unho ny kaha ky mere dad mujhy udher chor gy thy bina kuch kahy!"

The pain she had in her eyes made manik feel getting stabbed in his heart and he just kissed her forehead while promising himself to find her family for her no matter what he have to do for that but he will get her family back to her....

........................

Manik laid on nandini's bed who was creasing his hair still thinking while manik's head was near her neck... he looked at her for a few seconds before he moved forward and placed a lazy wet kiss on her neck making her close her eyes feeling his cold lips on her body...

His lips trailed forward as he kissed her once again and this time nandini's lips parted away as she took his name sensually... "manik!"

Manik placed one more kiss before pulling back and look at her.... "i love you!"

He said making nandini smile ans she pecked his lips lightly saying "i love you more!"

Both smiked before hugging each other and soon sleep consumed them....

......................

Few weeks later

Manik was doing something on his laptop while creasing his forehead when the door of the office was opened and he saw nandini coming inside with a file... "manik i completed looking at this file, and you have a meeting with Shah's in an hour!"

While saying so she reached manik who closed his laptop and looked at her... nandini looked at his tired state and asked placing her hand on his cheek... "everything okay? You look tired!"

Manik just let out a breath and leaned more to her touch saying... "yes a bit tired!"

Nandini opened her mouth to say something when the door of manik's office got opened and both looked at the door to aee Soha coming inside with a smile... but as she looked at nandini's hand on manik's cheek her smile faded and her eyes got filled with anger... she then looked at manik and faked a smile saying... "hey manik!"

Manik rolled his eyes while nandini moved away her hand from manik's face and started to set the files... soha sat on the chair in front manik and spoke "i was pasisng by so thought to see you, and its also lunch time, so why don't we have our lunch together?"

Manik sat straight on his seat and spoke "well Soha, as i am in office i am here to work, so..."

He left the sentence incomplete and then looked at nandini who passed him a small smile.... soha saw this and immediately spoke in her anger... "nandini don't you have work to do? Manik said he has work don't you get it?"

Manik was already feeling tired and tensed owing to some work and soha misbehaving with nandini made it worse... "well Miss Soha, i said that to you, so please leave and i already listened to your rubbish so many times, but now one word to nandini you will face my warth!"

Manik's anger made soha terrified and Nandini tensed and without thinking nandini placed her hand on his arm rubbing it asking him in mumble "manik calm down please!"

Manik took a deep breath while Soha stood there looking at nandini with hatred... nandini looked at Soha who glared at her before taking her clutch and walked out of manik's office... and as she left all manik did was to push nandini to the book shelf and attached his lips with hers taking her for a long hungry kiss....

Nandini's hands moved to his hair while manik took his hand to her hip and pulled her up on the table in the book shelf... as she sat there he stood in between her legs and held her face...

Breaking the kiss to take a few breathes manik spoke with his lips still close to hers... "Will You Marry Me Nandini?"

Nandini opened her eyes listening to him but before she could voice out manik looked in her eyes and then joined their lips yet again for a soulful kiss as both of them pulled each other closer to fill the gap their souls were feeling.....

........................

Who is up for Manan's wedding?
I have dragged the story way too much!
So yes MANAN Wedding happening sooner!
Want a long wedding or a short one?

#OkThanksBye