-20

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Nandini looked at manik who stood out of the car with his hand in front her... her eyes reached his face to see a beautiful smile on his lips... which eventually made her smile and she put her hand on his and then came out of the car... manik looked at her face before looking at their hands and entwined it... nandini too looked at their fingers and then at manik who spoke "come!"

Saying so both walked inside the restaurant with their hands giving them each other's warmth... the manager looked at manik and took them to their seat which was on the back side with the window... manik made nandini sit who smiled at him mumbling "thank you!"

Manik sat in front her with a smile looking at her face... while nandini moved her eyes feeling his intense gaze... when finally she looked at him with a slight blush and called him "manik!" "Hmm!" He just hmmed making her look at her hands which were on the table... manik chuckled at her and held her hand on the table saying "relax, its just me!" Nandini looked at manik who smiled at her and she nodded...

Both of them were interrupted by the manager who came for the order... manik looked at nandini who looked at the menu and told it to the manager while manik to ordered the same... as the manager went away they heard a guy standing at the damce floor and spoke "good evening to all the couples here, today it is 25th anniversary of this beautiful couple Mr. And Mrs. sharma, so for you guys here is a special performance of our singer! And any of you feel free to join the dance!" He chuckled at the end and then went down... while manik looked at nandini and nandini nodded in no looking at him knowing what he is going to say... manik chuckled when the singer came and started the song...

Ekkkkkk din (the singer sang while manik looked at nandini who was smiling at the couples who were at the stage all ready to dance)
ek din teri raahon mein
Baahoon mein panaahon mein
Aungaa khojaunga
ek din tera ho jaunga (manik stood up from his chair and straighted his jacket and walked towards nandini who was looking at him with wide eyes.... but manik held out his hand for her who gave him her hand while showing him eyes)
Ek din (walking to the floor manik stood in the centre with nandini)
ek din teri raahon mein
Baahoon mein panaahon mein
Aungaa khojaunga
ek din tera ho jaunga (in an instant manik started to dance holding nandini in his arms who was taken back with the swift moves)
Yeh dil to na keh saka yeh baatein
Dil to na keh saka (he pulled her back to him with her back to his chest as he blew on her ear making her shiver)
Tu jaane na tu
Chaahat meri kitni betaab hai
Ho jo barso meri palkon mein tha
Tu wohi khwaab hai (nandini turned to look at manik who wrapped his arms around her waist on her back as she creased his face with her one hand while the other rested on his chest)
Har ghadi
har ghadi teri yaadoon mein
Vaadon mein iradon mein
aungaa khojaunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga (manik smiled at her before moving their body in sync and this time nandini held his hand tightly with a big smile on her lips)
Yeh dil to na keh saka yeh baatein
Dil to na keh saka (manik winked at nandini with a bug smile making her bite her lips with a blush on her cheeks still dancing)
Yeh jhookti nazar
jaane jigar hosh lejati hai
Mein kaise kahon
ek ajnabi dard dejati hai (pulling her close to him making creased his eyes to her chin making her breath uneven, his eyes went to her lips which were parted a little)
Choopke se
choopke se teri nindon mein
Khwaabon mein khayalon mein chaaunga khojunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga (nandini opened her eyes and looked at manik who's eyes had turned dark with so much passion)
Ekkkkk din
Ek din teri raahon baahoon mein panaahon mein
Aungaa khojaung
ek din tera ho jaunga (nandini turned to go back when manik pulled her closer with her back touching his fornt and he swinged their bodies together while moved her nose from her neck to her hair)
Yeh dil to na keh saka yeh baatein
Dil to na keh saka (nandini closed her eyes feeling him close to her, but soon opened her eyes as she listened the applause)

Manik looked around and smiled at others while nandini looked at nandini and walked back to their seats... manik looked at nandini going to her seat so he walked behind her and sat there... before they could exchange some words the waiter put their food in front them making manik looked at him and then at nandini...

Nandini glanced at manik and then looking at her plate she started to eat... and the dinner went in silence but a peaceful one... which was going them the warmth of their presence...

.......................

Am i teasing you by not giving the confession? 😅
Next one promise!
How was it?
A bit longer than the previous one!
And yes this time i am doing a simple and sweet confession!
Not going to exaggerate it even a bit!
Do let me know about the update!
Will be waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye