-4

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Nandini entered manik's cabin after knocking fiding with the tab... she glanced at manik who looked at her and then looking at her tab spoke... "all your mettings ended, tomorrow you will have to take interviews for the financial department!" She then looked at manik whi huffed and nodded before saying... "so we are done with today!" Nandini hmmed and walked towards manik's table... coming there she took the files and started to place them in the book shelf... while manik stood up buttoning his coat... after that both came out with nandini telling him about his important things for tomorrow.... reaching the parking lot both sat in the car... while manik dropped her at her place... before saying "acha listen, postpone tomorrow meetings on day after tomorrow, coz tomorrow we have to go to the orphanage!" Nandini nodded before asking "anything else?" Manik nodded in no on which nandini said a bye and then came out of the car... after she was inside the building manik drove off to the mansion...

.......................

Manik came inside the mansion and saw everyone in the living room except raj... smiling at the scene he walked there and fell on the couch keeping his head in Neyonika's lap... Neyonika smiled at manik and said creasing his hair "so finally a gy!" Manik just hmmed closing his eyes... while Neyonika creased his hair saying "tired?" "Alot!" Manik spoke turning his head to her stomach and laid there... while everyone else continued to do what they were doing... that was playing carom... when suddenly cabir asked manik "manik mujhy yaad aya, navya ny call ki thi?" Manik faced cabir still laying down... "no mujhy to koi call nhi aya!" On which cabir nodded and told everyone "she called me today and wo bata rhi thi ky shyed koi concert ki offer ai hai Belgium mein shyed!" Manik nodded at him and spoke "idk mujhy koi idea nhi, to cnfrm nhi kiya anhi tak usny?" Cabir nodded in no before he spoke "nhi, she was saying that tomorrow she will come to office, so we will meet her there!" Manik nodded but then spoke "nhi kaal office nhi jana mny, aik kaam krty hayn kaam in the evening ask her to come here!" On thsi mukti asked "office ku nhi jana?" Manik looked at her telling her "orphanage jana hai kaal!" Alya got excited on this and spoke "then we all we go na!" Manik nodded with a smile and looked at Neyonika who was creasing his head... "im sleepy mama!" Neyonika chuckled and spoke "want to eat something?" Getting manik's answer in no she spoke "so go and sleep!" Manik smiled at her and standing up walked upstairs to his room...
reaching his bed manik fell on it throwing his shoes on the floor and soon was asleep laying on his stomach....

......................

Manik woke up with a jerk and sat on the bed while his lips mumbled "nandini?" And a frown came on his forehead... "what that really nandini?" He asked himself when the door of the room got opened and he saw Neyonika coming inisde "oh, you are already up!" Neyonika said cheerfully while manik kept looking at her...Neyonika frowned looking at manik like this.... and sitting in front manik asked "kya hua meri jaan?" Manik looked at Neyonika for a moment but then smiled nodding his head in no... Neyonika spoke "sure?" "Yes!" Manik said with a smile when Neyonika took the tray from the side table and said "i brought this for you!" Manik looked at the plate and smile saying "cheesecake!" He was about to touch the plate when Neyonika hit his hand and glared him "what?" He asked... "first go and wash your face!" Manik pouted on this but then get up and walked to the washroom...

Coming inside manik splashed water on his face and then looked at the mirror... "what was that dream? And why nandini?" He looked at his face and then nodding his head in disbelief manik closed the tap and wiping his face he walked out of the washroom and coming to the bed he sat beside Neyonika taking the playe and ate the cheesecake while talking to her...

........................

After so long!
Yea back with this story!
How was it?
What dream it could be?
Do let me know about it

#OkThanksBye