-68

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline Comments Are Love...

...................

4 Months Later

Nandini was in her room and was placing Ayaan's toys on their place while mumbling...

"Hamara room kam Ayaan ka playing room ziada lagta hai!" (It seems it is Ayaan's playing room instead of our bedroom!)

And she put another toy on the couch which was filled with Ayaan's toys thanks to his aunts, uncles, grand parents and most importantly his father....

Nandini took a deep breath looking at the room all cleaned up when the door of the room got opened and manik came inside holding Ayaan and tickling him as Ayaan laughed out making manik smile go wide....

Manik looked at nandini stopping his act which made ayaan too look at his mother and he smiled before pushing his body forward asking her to pick up...

"Mama ko dekhty hi mujh bhul gy?" (Forgot me after looking at your mother?)

Manik said to Ayaan who didn't gave a heed to his father and went to his mother who picked her up with a smile... manik rolled his eyes saying...

"Mama ka chamcha!"

"Oye Malhotra! Don't say that to my son!"

Nandini said and manik mimicked at her making her laugh before both of them sat on the bed with nandini made ayaan lay on the bed in front her...

Ayaan shouted with a laugh looking at his favourite room... he loved in this room... nandini smiled and looked at manik asked...

"Subha kis time ki flight hai?" (When is your flight?)

Manik hmmed at her before laying beside his son and played with him while nandini just kept looking at them with a smile...

"Manik! Batao na!" (Tell!)

Manik looked at her and said...

"10 o clock nikalna hai!" (We have to go around 10!)

Nandini nodded and creased Ayaan's feet asking him further...

"Tumhara dil nhi jany ka?" (You don't want to go?)

Manik looked at her and nodded in no making her smile.... after that she stood up and spoke...

"Mein ati hun!" (I'll be back!)

Manik blinked his eye and nandini walked down to the kitchen... there she saw dhruv and alya sitting on the island chairs... she passed them a smile...

"Hey!"

Alya and dhruv greeted her back while nandini took the coffee and started to make it while asking alya...

"So packing done?"

Alya nodded her head eating the biryani with dhruv before saying to nandini...

"I literally had to postpone my meeting owing to this unexpected concert"

Dhruv and nandini chuckled before nandini spoke...

"Manik is sulking over it!"

Dhruv chuckled and told nandini...

"You can't imagine his face which he made when navya told us about the concert"

Nandini nodded in disbelief and took the cup of her coffee before asking them...

"Navya is going with you?"

"No, her doctor said she can't travel!"

Nandini nodded her head and then said with a smile...

"Okay continue with your dinner I disturbed you guys!"

Alya nodded in no before nandini walked out and came up to their room... and as she entered she saw her husband and her son sleeping peacefully... manik laying on his back and Ayaan on manik's chest on his stomach with a pacifier in his mouth...

Nandini sighed with a smile and then walking to the bed placed the cup on the side table and then going closer to her two loves firstly pecked manik's forehead mumbling...

"I Love You So Much Husband!"

And then she kissed Ayaan's fluffy cheeks saying...

"Mama loves you too bub!"

And then she sat there creasing manik's hair looking at the duo completing her coffee....

......................

Nandini huffed a breath slapping her forehead while looking at the father-son duo... Ayaan being unknown to anything was laughing in his father's embrace and manik he was totally opposite... manik had hugged Ayaan in his tight grip making sure not to hurt him and was crying...

"Manik you are going to come back in just a week!"

Mukti said out looking at her friend... while everyone including Abhimanyu chuckled at him... when finally nandini had enough and she snatched Ayaan from manik saying...

"Manik bacha ayaan hai tum nhi, aik week hai baas!" (Manik Ayaan is a baby bot you! Its just a week!)

Manik came forward and holding Nandini from her arm started to place kisses on ayaan's cheek...

"Daddy loves you bub, i will miss you! Don't tease mama! Okay?"

While Ayaan who was listening to his father with his big eyes and finger in his mouth laughed out hiding his face in nandini's neck... manik smiled with tears and then looked at nandini who was nodding in disbelief... manik kissed her forehead before looking at everyone when cabir asked...

"Chaly yan abhi bhi nhi?" (shall we go or there is something left?)

Manik looked at his son once again who got busy in playing with his mother's nuptial chain... manik once again pecked his cheek and then meeting his mother went out... navya stood at the door with nandini who was holding Ayaan in her arms and both kept looking at them as they drove off with Abhimanyu who was going to drop them at the airport....

........................

Nandini tickled ayaan who laid on the bed in front his mother and he laughed out throwing his hands in air...

"Mama ka Ayaan, baba ka Ayaan!" (Mama's Ayaan, Baba's Ayaan!)

Nandini sang out making Ayaan smile at her as he put his fingers in his mouth before roaming his eyes in the room as if finding someone... nandini smiled at her 7 months old son and laid beside him supporting her head with her elbow and creased his chubby cheeks asking...

"Meri jaan Baba ko dhund rha hai?" (My baby is looking for his baba?)

While Ayaan just kept looking at her with her big eyes and chewing his fingers.... nandini smilingly took out his hand from his mouth and pecked his small palm saying...

"Baba is not here with us, he will come soon!"

And then she hugged ayaan to him who was now looking at the ceiling and talking to himself making nandini laugh...

....................

Okay!
Here it is!
Hope you like it!
Ayaan growing really fast!
But what can i do as the story is already soooo long and I don't want to drag it more!

#OkThanksBye