-77

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Neyonika knocked on manik's door calling for him but he didn't respond on which Neyonika frowned and opened the door to see manik was no where...

She closed the door and walked down... reaching at the dining room she asked raj...

"Apny manik ko kahin bejha hai?" (Have you send manik somewhere?)

Raj frowned nodded in no on which dhruv told them...

"Wo to subha gym bhi nhi aya!" (He didn't even came to the gym!)

Neyonika frowned at dhruv mumbling to herself...

"Kahan chala gaya?" (Where he went?)

As she mumbled alya spoke...

"As the watchman he might knew!"

Cabir nodded and stood up saying...

"Ill go and ask him!"

And then he went out while navya made Neyonika sit on her chair who was being worried for her son...
Soon enough cabir came there while dialimg a number on his phone and told everyone...

"Watchman keh rha hai manik raat ko 2 bjy gari ly ky chala gaya! Kafi jldi mein tha!" (He watchman is saying that manik went away on his car at 2 in the night! He said manik was in hurry!)

Neyonika started to pray for her son while raj scratched his head before saying to her...

"Don't worry, he will be fine, and will come back! He might be having some work! I will ask his assistant in the office!"

Neyonika nodded her head and the three men went away... cabir dailing manik's number which was off and dhruv seatching for his last location....

......................

It was 5am of the next morning.... everyone including the murthy's were at Malhotra Mansion... Ishita and Alya sitting beside Neyonika who was worried like hell praying for his son... while navya and mukti were busy with their kids!

Navya with Sanch and Mukti with her 1 month old daughter Ananya Abhimanyu Murthy... the four guys were sitting in the formal living room with their mobiles calling... and raj and raman were sitting together discussing something with the inspector who was also a great friend of the duo... while last but not the least Soha was sitting beside mukti looking at her mobile with a worried expressions....

They all came to halt as the voice of the horn reached to their ears and Neyonika immediately spoke...

"Manik!"

And she ran towards the walk way... she was about to walk towards the main door when a loud happy voice reached their ears...

"Dado!" (Grandma!)

Neyonika's eyes widened with others and they saw Ayaan coming to them running with a big smile on his lips.... Neyonika sat on her knees and hugged Ayaan close to her with tears flowing from her eyes...

While every other eye looked at the main door and saw manik coming inside with nandini as he wrapped his arms around her back... but what made that shock was nandini holding a small baby in her arms who was wrapped in a blue wrap and his face was hidden with the wrap....

"Nandini!"

Ishita said her with happy tone as a smile came up to her lips and she walked to them... cupping nandini face with her one hand she asked...

"Kahan chaly gai thi? Kitne dhunda tumhy! Thi kahan?" (Where you went? We searched for you so much! Where were you?)

Nandini just looked at manik who blinked his eyes and then took the baby from nandini which caught everyone attention yet again.... everyone had gathered near manan with Ayaan in cabir's arms except for soha who was looking at nandini venomously...

"Who is this little guy?"

Raman asked as he smiled at the small baby who was sleeping.... manik smiled looking at the baby mumbling...

"Ayaan's brother, our son, Abhay Manik Malhotra!"

Saying so manik looked up at every face before raj glared at manan stating...

"What is happening? One day nandini disappears and you became mad over it, but that months later you come back home all calm and composed, and then after 6 months later you disappear in the middle on the night and the next morning you came back with nandini, Ayaan and your son! You two think that this is all joke? All of this don't worry us?"

Raj looked at them with angry eyes while the three kids got scared owing to the loud voice and ayaan and sanch hugged cabir and navya respectively... while ananya and abhya shivered with the loud voice making their parents hug them close to their chest...

"Raj ahista bachay dar rhy hayn!" (Raj calm down the kids are getting scared!)

Raman placed his hand on raj's shoulder and then looked the manan who were looking at everyone....

"Chalo andar!" (Come inside)

He just said the two words and walked away with raman.... while everyone else started to walked away looking at manan... at last aryaman and cabir came towards nandini and manik respectively before cabir asked manik while holding ayaan...

"Uncle was worried about you! That's why!"

Manik nodded holding his son and looking at him... looking at him cabir smiled and said to Ayaan...

"Ayaan have a baby brother?"

Ayaan nodded his head with a happy smile and soon manik walked inside with cabir both of them listening to Ayaan's never ending talks... while aryaman kept standing there looking at nandini and then finally spoke...

"You hide yourself from me also?"

Nandini looked at him and then her eyes went to his back where Soha was standing glaring at nandini... nandini looked back at aryaman and spoke...

"You have your twin with you so you should be comfortable with her not me!"

Nandini chuckled at the end and aryaman rolled his eyes and then taking one step closer spoke out...

"You very well know who is my sister and who is not!"

Nandini looked at aryaman with wide eyes who nodded his head at her and then holding her hand walked inside....

........................

The mystery be revelling in the next chapter!
4 chapters (including epilogue) are left!
So yes i am happy for now!
It took so much time to write the updates!
But finally i am at the end!
How was the chapter?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye