-2

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

After 10 mins

A girl all dressed up in the office attire

 came inside the malhotra mansion and walked to the living room while greeting every butler in the way with a smile

came inside the malhotra mansion and walked to the living room while greeting every butler in the way with a smile... she reached the living room to saw Neyonika was sitting there with fab 4... "good morning" all of them turned to see the girl and smiling at her greeted her back... the girl smiled and looked around owing to which cabir looked at Neyonika who nodded and then cabir spoke... "nandini jis ko tum dhund rhi ho wo yahan nhi hai" nandini looked at him with frowns on which cabir said "arey wo apny room mein hai!" Nandini nodded and then looked at Neyonika who asked "nandini you had your breakfast?" Nandini but her lips and then spoke "actually aunty aj late ho gai thi so is liay missed it!" Neyonika smiled and coming to her spoke "okay then call you grumpy boss, he also didn't had his breakfast, i will call the butlers lay the table for you two!" Nandini looked at Neyonika with love and longing in her eyes and then nodded... while Neyonika placed her hand over her head...
nandini walked upstairs to call manik while Neyonika sat with other and called the butlers... after telling the butlers Neyonika turned to see mukti and alya standing... "aunty we will be late as we had a dinner meeting, so don't worry okay?" Alya spoke to Neyonika who smiled and nodded... after that both walked away with dhruv who opted to drop them...

After they went away cabir looked at Neyonika and said "she looks at you with so much longing in her eyes!" Neyonika looking at him nodded and spoke further "I don't know why god put us in these phases, she is so good that anyone can love her, but see she don't have her parents!" Neyonika ended with a sad face... cabir hmmed just them they listened the voices coming from the stair case... both turned to see nandini and manik coming down while manik was asking something nandini about his meeting... they came towards the living room when Neyonika told then to go and had their breakfast... nodding at Neyonika both walked to the dining area where their breakfast was waiting for them...

Nandini sat on the chair infront manik and looked at his plate which was already half filled so she spoke "you again left from the breakfast in between?" Manik looked at nandini and the continued to have his breakfast... nodding in disbelief nandini continued to have her breakfast... "sirrr!" Nandini called out manik stretching the word on which manik glared at her... "what?" She asked on his glare... manik took the sip of the juice and said "you know I don't like you calling me that!" Nandini giggled silently and then said "okay on serious note, you have to meet mr.sinha's daughter today owing to their project on lunch!" Manik just fell on the chair's back stating "not that tanya again!" Nandini giggled yet again on which manik spoke "ziada hasi a rhi hai na! So you will also be going with me!" Nandini looked at manik with her mouth wide open "manik you know I don't like her even a bit!" Manik passed her a smirk and she knew now she had no choice... grumpyly she ate her remaining toast and then stood up with manik....

.......................

Manik was driving the car towards the office with nandini sitting beside him doing something in her tab which was giving by manik to note down his things.... while noting down things she spoke "okay so your meeting with tanya sinha is confirmed, along with that you have a board meeting with sir in an hour" manik nodded after listening to her and then spoke "only two for today?" Nandini looked at the tab from manik and told him "yup only two meetings for today, but you also have to visit the orphanage!" Manik hmmed and parked the car... after that both of them came out if the car and walked inside... the receptionist greeted them on which manik just nodded while nandini greeted her back with a smile... like this they both walked to manik's cabin... reaching there manik asked nandini "nandini get the file of those Chinese investors and also call sunny in my cabin!" Nandini nodded and was about to go out when she turned and asked manik "coffee?" Manik looked at nandini from his laptop and said "nah!" Nandini nodded and walked out....

........................

How was it?
Do tell about the update

#OkThanksBye