-19

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Next morning:

.....................

Manik tied his tie around his neck and kept looking at the mirror... closing his eyes for a moment he smiled and looked at himself one last time before taking a breath and then he walked out of his room holding his coat and mobile in his hands....

....................

Nandini was busy studying a file in her cabin when there was a soft knock on the door... "come in!" She spoke still lost in the file when the door got opened and the person came there and stood wrapping his arms around his chest looking at her...

Nandini not listening anything for the other person looked up and saw manik standing there looki g at her with a smile... she instantly stood up taking his name "manik!" Manik looked at her for a second and then walked around the table to reach her... while we was walking to her nandini asked "you could have called me! What happened?" By now manik stood close to her and nandini could feel her heartbeat getting high with every passing second...

Manik's eyes moved down from her face to her hand which was on the table... he gave a look in her eyes and slowly slipped his right hand in her left hand holding it after entwining their fingers... while nandini's eyes to reached their hands with a surprised face.... while manik jerked her hand closer to him making her come closer to him... nandini's one hand reached his chest as she slowly mumbled his name yet again "manik!"

Manik smiled and his other hand went to her cheek and creasing it slowly with his thumb manik asked wispering to her "will you come with me on dinner tonight?" Nandini who was looking at him nodded her head in an instant making a big smile came on his lips ans then he moved forward and placed his lips on her forehead making both their hearts skip a beat....

Pulling back he looked at her and cupped her face saying "i will be waiting for you tonight, there is so much you need to know!" Saying so he gave him a smile and moved back but then stopped because of their entwined fingers...

Nandini who was lost in him felt a tuck on her hand and she looked down as him and saw their hands who were fitted perfectly with rach other... both their gaze met each other's and they pulled back their hands.... manik walked to the door while nandini's eyes following him... reaching the door he looked back at nandini who smiled at him and passing her a smile he walked out... and then very next moment nandini fell on her chair with her heartbeat reaching the heights...

.....................

Manik ran down from his room to the stairs when he bumped into mukti who spoke out looking at him "woh, why are you in so much hurry?" Manik just smiled and pecking her cheek said "i have to go! Bye!" Saying so he ran down with a frowning mukti be...

Manik ran down from his room to the stairs when he bumped into mukti who spoke out looking at him "woh, why are you in so much hurry?" Manik just smiled and pecking her cheek said "i have to go! Bye!" Saying so he ran down with a frowning mukti behind him... reaching the living room manik called out for Neyonika who came there running from the kitchen "kya hua?" (What happened?)

She spoke with concern while manik just smiled and walking to her spoke "mein kahin ja rha hun! So dinner ky liay wait na kariay g!" (I am going out, so don't wait for me on the dinner!)

And he walked out before Neyonika could say something... Neyonika looked at mukti who too looked at her with a confused face.....

.......................

Nandini wore her earring and stood straight looking at herself for one more time

Her heart was beating so fast thinking about anything and everything... the smile which she wore in the morning never wemt away as manik was there all the time in her mind.... she didn't mind it thou... giving a last look to herself she walked towards the bed when her mobile beeped... looking at the mobile she saw it was manik... "waiting for you in the parking lot!"

Unknowingly her heart went crazy and in few seconds she was out if the apartment holding her sling bag and mobile...

.........................

How was it?
I know it is too short!
But next will be a long one!
Do let me know about it!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye