-51

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Nandini was sitting on the chair in her cabin working on her laptop when the door of her cabin opened and she looked up to find a girl standing there...

"Manik sir is calling you in his cabin!"

Saying so the girl went awya while nandini frowned mumbling...

"Call bhi to kr sakta tha!"

Saying so she stood up and walked out of her cabin... reaching is cabin nandini opened the door calling...

"Han man..."

She stopped looking at the table to see a beautiful bouquet of red roses... a smile reached her lips and she directly walked to the table and touched the roses when his arms got wrapped on her stomach and his husky voice reached her ears....

"Liked it?"

Nandini looked at him from above her shoulder with the same smile and mumbled...

"Perfect!"

Saying so she again looked at the roses while manik smiled and removed her hair from her neck nuzzling there making her giggle...

"Hehehe, manik stop we are in office!"

Manik just placed a kiss over there before turning her to him and spoke...

"So what? Mera office, mera cabin, meri biwi!"

Nandini chuckled and wrapping her arms around his neck spoke rubbing her nose with his...

"Hony wali biwi, Mr. Malhotra!"

Manik jerked her more to him and spoke...

"Itni dayr to nhi hai just 37 days more!"

Nandini smiled and creased his cheek making her grin and then placed a soft kiss on his cheek and said...

"Thank you!"

Manik pouted making her chuckle... both smiled before they were disturbed by the phone ringing...

Manan looked at the phone before manik rolled his eyes... nandini nudged him to pick it up which after he did sitting on his chair...

"Yes?"
"Sir Miss Khuranna is here, she said she needs some signatures!"

Manik listened to the receptionist of his floor while looking at nandini who was adoring the roses with a smile..

"Okay send her in 5 mins!"

Saying so manik ended the call and nandini looked at him raising her brows... manik nodded in no saying...

"Take them with you!"

Nandini smiled and standing up walked to him and again placed a kiss on his cheek before taking the flowers and going to her cabin....

After she went manik took a breath and at the same time the door was knocked and Soha came inside with a smile... manik scratched his forehead before welcoming her....

.........................

Post Dinner

"No media, and no delegates of the company on the wedding!"

Manik said out to everyone on which they all nodded while raj spoke out...

"But manik how can we not?"

Neyonika looked at him saying....

"Reception py bula lyna! But shadi py koi bhi media nhi chahiye mujhy!"

Raj rolled his eyes while Neyonika turned to a grinning manik saying...

"And you junior Malhotra, you have to stay away from Nandini till the wedding day!"

Manik looked at his mother then at nandini who was having a calm and giggling face respectively...

"Aunty phir to ap shadi jldi krwa lo!"

And cabir dhawan spoke out making everyone laugh and made manik make a crying face....

"Agreed cabir, nhi to hamary manik ny rozana bahany banany hayn ky kisi trhan nandini sy mil ly!"

Dhruv spoke out giving a hi-five to aryaman...

"Wsy yeh ho bhi sakta hai, ab aik hi ghaar mein rahy gy to mily gy to sahi!"

Mukti said making manik grin on it... he was about to give her a flying kiss when ishita intrupted him saying...

"Mukti, nandini yahan q rhy gi?"

On this everyone looked at ishita who spoke with an obvious tone...

"Arey hamari bachi to hamary sath hi rhy gi na!"

And their eyes moved to nandini who had bite her lips with a smile on it and tears floating in her eyes... ishita passed her a smile on which she looked at manik who too smiled to her....

......................

"I am going to miss you in this 37 days!"

Manik spoke hugging nandini from back who was holding his arm from around her shoulder and looking at the stars shinning in the dark sky... she looked up at him in his eyes...

"Usky baad to i will be with you all the time!"

Manik smiled and placed his head on hers saying...

"I know, isi liay to mana hun is baat py, aik to mama ny tumhara office bhi band krwa diya!"

At last he pouted making nandini laugh and then she placed her hand on his jaw pulling him closer and kissed his stubbled jaw before mumbling...

"I Love You!"
"I Love You Too!"

.......................

So who is up for MANAN WEDDING?
Coz its coming in the next update!
As the story is stretched way too much!
So yup!
MANAN WEDDING and then the reamimg plot!
Still it will take 60-70 updates probably!

#OkThanksBye