-10

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Next morning:

.....................

Neyonika was busy ordering the butlers to say the breakfast... while the driver had gone to pick up the gang from the airport... "ramesh where is the juice? And what about manik's coffee?" Neyonika called out when ishita came and placed her hand on Neyonika shoulder saying "they will do everything on their on, so you come with me!" Saying so she dragged Neyonika to the living room where both the men were sitting and playing chess... as Neyonika was about to sit they heard the car horns...

And in an instant Neyonika smiled while walking towards the main door... she stood there as she looked at manik who came out of the car followed by others... with his lips having the most charminh smile ever... smiling widely he came to his mother and hugged her who hugged him back with a big smile "how is my mama?" Manik asked breaking the hug on which Neyonika creased his cheek saying "i have my son with me! So i am doing superb!" Manik chuckled and kissed her forehead when they listened cabir's voice "mr.malhotra move forward i also want to meet my mum!" Manik rolled his eyes and walked ahead to meet others while Neyonika greeted everyone with open arms and the motherly affection...

They all enterted the living room when Neyonika spoke "all of you get fresh, the breakfast is laid!" Saying so she dismissed everyone while aryaman and navya took the guest rooms on the second floor... while going aryaman turned to his mother saying "mum where is bhai?" Ishita looked at aryaman and then told him with a smile "office where else?" Aryaman nodded in disbelief and walked upstairs while talking to mukti putting his arm around her shoulder...

........................

Coming down everyone sat on the breakfast table while manik was missing... Neyonika was again and again looking at the door waiting for her son... when finally he came and looked around the dining area... he then looked at the time still standing there and at last his eyes fell on his mother who was reading every single expression on his face... manik huffed and closed his eyes shaking his head a bit he walked to the chair and sat there... taking his coffee he started to drink it while Neyonika was about to make his plate but manik stopped her "i am full mama, I don't want to eat!" Neyonika looked at her crime partner who smirked before filling his mouth with the toast... cabir winked at Neyonika who huffed and sat back with a grumpy face....

........................

After the murthy's went away.... Neyonika entered manik's room to see him opening his bags to find something "manik what is happening here?" She said looking at the mess on which manik looked at his mother and spoke "mama I cannot find something!" Neyonika nodded in disbelief and then walking to the bed sat there while manik was standing on the other side... she looked at her son and spoke "say! What you wanna ask?" Manik looked at his mother and then taking a breath spoke "why she didn't came?" Neyonika had seen that coming so she spoke "arey! You have taking a leave from office, so indirectly its her leave also!" Manik rolled his eyes keeping his hands on his hip and said out "but i think i am here, she should have come to inform me about the things happening in the office!" This time it was Neyonika's turn to roll her eyes ans she spoke out clearly "manik sometimes you talk irrelevant things!" Saying so she stood up and said to manik before he could say anything "i am going to make the lunch so be at home before lunch time!" Saying so she shit the door and came out...

While manik huffing a bit found the thingd he was finding and then walked out... coming down he just ran to the main door and then sitting in the car he drove off... while cabir stood at the main door smiling at his friend.... he looked on the other side to see Neyonika standing and looked at cabir... when cabir opened his mouth asking "what kind of daughter-in-law you want?" Neyonika frwoned on which cabir spoke "i will get that daughter-in-law for you, because your son it totally wipped on his lady love!" Neyonika nodded in disbelief and then smiled while both of them walked inside the mansion talking....

........................

Nandini was sleeping peacefully after working on a presentation all night... when the bell rang so fastly making her groan and get up... she was wearing cotton shorts with a t-shirt... listening to the bell she stood up and walked towards the door to open it.... as she opened the door she looked at the person and squeezed her eyes to get the good view and the next second her eyes went wide open and she spoke out his name "manik!" Manik passed her a fale smile and asked "hello nandini! Can i come in?" Nandini nodded her head fastly and then closinh the door she asked "what are you doing here? Amm... i mean... yea the same!" She said on which manik was just looking at her and then passed her the bag saying "here take this first!"

Nandini took the bag with frowns and putting it on the coffee table she looked at manik who was sitting on the couch and then told her "why you didn't came today?" Nandini looked at him as if he was not for real... manik raised his brows on which nandini told him "you came here to ask this? Moreover you had your flight for today! I knew you won't come to office, which means it was a leave for me!" Manik listened to her as she moved her hands here and there... he moved his gaze from her and shaking his head he again looked at her who was standing there waiting for him to say something...

But before he could say anything nandini asked him "between shouldn't you be sleeping? Because as far as I remember you need your sleep after the flights!" Manik himself was surprised... indeed she was right... he couldn't stand someone saying to him after a flight as all he want is to sleep for a long time.... but he was here sitting in her home after having a tired flight....

.....................

Okay how was it?
Waiting for the reviews!
Let me know about it!

#OkThanksByr