-62

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

Manik was in the closet getting ready for the office when nandini came to the closet and took two saree's in her hands calling him...

"Manik!"

"Hmm!"

He hmmed spraying his perfume and then looked at her who showed his the saree asking....

"Konsi pehnu?" (Which one should i wear?)

Manik looked at the two red blood colored saree's in his wife's hands before saying it out loud....

"Right one!"

Nandini smiled brightly and nodding her head placed the other one on thr rack and placed the choosen one on the couch when manik asked...

"Kya hua pehanani nhi?" (What happened? You didn't wore that?)

Nandini faced him and then made his tie telling him...

"Abhi nhi, aj jab ghaar ao gy to i will be ready in that for you!" (Not now, whne you will come back at that time i will be ready for you in that!)

Saying so she looked at him with all the love in her eyes for only him.... manik smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead before moving to her lips but nandini moved back stating...

"No kisses for today! Forgot that i am fasting?"

Manik pouted saying...

"Yr yeh kya baat hui, na kiss kr sakta hun na fast rakhny diya hai mujhy, u know na yrh nasta zabardasti krwaya hai tumny mujhy!" (What is all this? I can't kiss you neither you let me keep the fast, you know that you stubbornly made me had that breakfast!)

Nandini chuckled and hugged him keeping her head on his chest and raised her eyes to see his face and to tell him....

"You know i can't compromise your health, and about fasting! You don't need to fast for me, i am fasting for your long life and i know till you live you won't let a scratch come on me and i had to live with you till lifetime!"

Manik's lips curved for a beautiful smile as he lazily rubbed his nose on hers telling her once again...

"I Love You Very Much Nandini Manik Malhotra!"

"I know!"

Nandini mumbled back with a smile and they stood there in each other embrace before nandini pulled back and pushed her husband out of the mansion who was getting late for his meeting....

Standing at the main door nandini smiled and waved her hand to manik who drove away sitting in his car... standing there nandini looked at his car disappearing and at the same time she heard...

"Nandini Ma'am!"

Nandini turned around to see the butler who continued after gaining her attention...

"Neyonika ma'am has called you in her room!"

Nandini nodded her head and politely dismissed him before hodling her saree from front in her fist and took the stairs to go to Neyonika's room...

Seeing the door opened nandini entered inside and saw Neyonika sitting there on the bed with some boxes in front her...

"Mama apny bulaya?" (Mama you called me?)

She asked on which Neyonika looked at nandini and with a smile nodded her head...

"Han idher ao!" (Yes! Come here)