-43

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Manik came inside laughing on something with nandini while holding a box in his hands... both were so much into them that they didn't saw fab4 ans Neyonika sitting in the living room...

It was nandini who first saw them and stopping there passed them a smile... "hi!"

Neyonika smiled and eyed her to come to her... she walked to Neyonika while manik placing the box on the side beside mukti side hugging her... "papa nhi ay abhi tak?" (Dad isn't at home?)

He asked to mukti who nodded in no eating her chips... his eyes moved to nandini who was talking to Neyonika... when cabir spoke... "wsy mein soch rha tha ky nandini rahy gi konsay room mein!" (Well i was thinking which room will be nandini's to stay!)

Say so he made an expression on thinking while manik spoke shrugging his shoulder "mere sath!" (With me!)

Everyone's eyes went to him while nandini's eyes went wide looking at him... manik sat straight before saying "i meant mere floor py!" (I mean on my floor!)

Dhruv and cabir shared a look before dhruv spoke "par jahan tak mujhy yaad hai wahan to koi bhi nhi jata ku ky tumhy nhi psnd!" (As well as I remember no one stays there because you don't like that!)

Nandini just moved her eyes to her lap... while Neyonika too chuckled knowing what the two were doing... 

"Par ab nandini wahin rahy gi!" (But anndini will stay there only!)

He gave them a fake smile before getting up... he picked up the box when cabir spoke "manik yr zara mujhy bhi utha ky ly ja uper, bari dard ho rhi hai tangon mein!" (Manik please take me upstairs too, my legs are aching!)

Manik glared at him and walking at his back hit the box with his head... "oww, dekho lo apny zalim boyfriend ko nandini, soch lo aik dafa is sy hazar gunah acha latka dhund dun ga mein tujhy!" (Oww, have you seen your cruel boyfriend nandini, think one more time i can find a boy who will be 100 times better than him!)

He spoke and the next second stood up and ran away while manik was shouting "salay to wapis a to sahi!" (You moron just come back here!)

He then looked at the five... fab3 were laughing out loud while Neyonika too was laughing nodding in disbelief while nandini too chuckled at manik's last line... he gaze her a keen gaze before walking upstairs... "nandini tomorrow i am going for shopping for the party so you have to come with me!"

Alya spoke on which nandini frowned and asked "party?"

Neyonika told her the answer "koi success party hai at sunday!" (Some success party!)

Nandini nodded her head before she looked at the butlers who came with her stuff from manik's car... "mein yeh!" (I just!)

She pointed to the things on which Neyonika nodded and nandini went upstairs... she came to the room and saw manik laying on the bed thinking about something placing his hands under his head while his legs handing down the bed...

But before she could say anything the butlers came and nandini asked them to put the things on a side she will do it herself... after that butlers went away nandini sat beside manik... "kya soch rhy ho manik?" (What are you thinking manik?)

Manik moved his eyes from the ceiling to nandini and holding her hand made her lay beside her... he entwined their fingers before saying "nothing much, baas soch rha tha ky...." (nothing much, was just thinking that...)

He left the words in between on which nandini spoke "ky!" (That?)

Manik moved closer to her with their lips almost touching and spoke "ky mera room ziaday achay rahy ga ky yeh wala when i will love you the way i will want!" (That weather my room with be better or this one when j will love you the way i will want to!)

Saying so he pecked her lips ever so softly while nandini's mind went blanck with his words unknowingly her heart started to beat faster as she registered the meaning of his words... while manik smirked looking at her all lost while her cheeks bringing red hue on them...

Manik hovered her when her eyes went wide and she placed her hands on his chest mumbling his name softly "manik!"

Manik just moved down to her neck and kisisng it softly spoke "nandini!"

He took a breath of her colonge which made his insane and his lisp moved to her neck according to his accord while all she could do was to roam her fingers in his hair closing her eyes....

They came back to reality listeinig to manik's phone... "damn it!"

He said before felling beside nandini and took out the mobile while nandini's eyes were always on him.... looking at the caller he ended the call and then moved his eyes to her who was smiling... a smile came on his lips ans he creased her face asking "what happened?"

Nandini nodded in no and hugging him after placing her hed in his chest spoke "I Love You So Much Manik!"

Manik chuckled and hugged her back before saying "I Love You Too Baby!"

And he kissed her forehead before his mobile again rang... and nandini pulled back he stood up and picked the call saying... "kya hai cabir?" (What is it cabir?)

But soon his irritated expression changed into calm one and he spoke "okay, i will be there in a while!"

He looked at nandini and spoke "aj boards ki meeting thi?" (Today is the meeting of the boards?)

Nandini nodded in no saying "tumhari to 2 din tak koi meeting lined up nhi thi!" (There is no meeting lined up for you!!

Manik nodded before saying "maybe something urgent came up, acha i have to go! Bye!"  (Okay i have to go bye!)

Saying so he ran to his room... while nandini sat there for a while before walking down to the  living room with the three ladies were sitting while dhruv was nowhere... after a few minutes manik came down running while tieing his tie and he spoke to Neyonika... "mama mein dad ky sath wapis aoun ga, or cabir bhi, hum late ho jy gy to dinner kr lijiy ga!" (Mama i will be back with dad and cabir, we will be late so you all have your dinner!)

Neyonika nodded and manik ran out... the four ladies looked at each other... before mukti spoke "its a girls night so firstly i am going to order pizza for now!"

And she hurriedly opened her mobile... while alya Neyonika and nandini got budy talking about the party arrangements, food, clothes and everything in between....

.......................

Okay i have a song in my mind!
So next update with that!
I think many people forgot 1 particular person!
Can you tell me who?
Will be waiting to know if you remember that person or not!

#OkThanksBye