-22

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Manik was sitting on the sand with nandini in between his legs... her head rested to his chest and his head rested on her head... while manik hand wrapped his arms around her stomach and nandini had placed her hand on his... both were looking at the waves with a beautiful smile playing on their lips...

Their peaceful moment broke by the ringing on manik's phone... nandini looked at his hand which went to his pocket and he looked at the caller... glancing at nandini who was looking at him he picked up the call "g mama?" "Manik were are you? Its 11 o clock!" Neyonika spoke out with concern making manik smile who looked at nandini who turned and snuggled to him... he pecked her head lightly and spoke to Neyonika "ill be back in 20 mins!" He said to his mother and gaining an okay he ended the call....

Manik hugged her close to him tightly making nandini smile and then she looked at him raising her head "what was aunty saying?" Manik lookrd down at her face and kissing her forehead spoke "its 11! So thats y!" Nandini hmmed before speaking "so we are going?" Manik smiled and asked creasing her face "nhi jana?" (Dont you wanna go?)

nandini just lookrd at the waves while hugging him... manik too was silent for a while before both got up and walked to the car... sitting inisde manik started to drive while nandini kept looking out with a smile on her face... he reached the building and looked at nandini who held the door lock and looked at manik... she smiled and spoke "good night!" Manik blinked his eyes while nandini opened the door and put her foot out when manik called her saying "nandini, kaal i will pick you up!" (Nanidni i will pick you up tomorrow!)

Nandini took a moment and asked "so shouldn't i come to Malhotra Mansion?" Manik smiled and spoke "no, be ready at 7!"

Nandini nodded and then went out while manik kept looking at her until she stood in the lift and gave him her ever so beautiful smile....

.......................

Manik reached the malhotra mansion with a smile when some sounds caught his attention and he walked to the living room... there he saw cabir dhruv and mukti playing carom while alya was making some sketches and Neyonika walking here and there looking at the time... manik smiled more and walking to Neyonika hugged her from back making her look at him...

Looking at manik she sighed in relief and asked him "where were you? Its already 12!" Manik in return hugged her and kissed her head making Neyonika smile... after that he sat in between mukti and dhruv and started to play with them... but alya asked him "where were you manik?" Listening to her the other 4 looked at him who shrugged his shoulders saying "went for dinner with a friend!" On which dhruv and cabir both spoke out "friend?"

Manik rolled his eyes and spoke after getting up and walking to Neyonika spoke "chaly mama, yeh log to wsy bhi kisi kaam ky nhi!" (Lets go mama, these people are useless)

And in return he got 4 cushions on him... he hissed while laughing looking at their sqeezed eyes....

.......................

Next morning

Manik got up at 6 and taking shower and getting ready he reached the other floor and knocked on his parents room... when he listened Raj's voice manik opened the door and walked inside... he saw his father sitting on the bed with the duvet... while his mother was sitting sleeping... manik smiled and walking to the bed he kissed his mother's forehead while Raj smiled looking at them...

After that manik sat straight holding her mother's hand and then asked Raj "when you woke up?" Raj moved his eyes from Neyonika to manik before telling him "a few mins ago!" Manik nodded and again lookked at his mother asking "mama ku nhi uthi abhi tak?" (Why mama is not up till now?)

Raj just looked at his wife saying "she slept late at night, so didn't wanted to woke her up!" Manik nodded and kissed her hand and then stood up saying while walking towards raj "acha dad, mein ja rha hun, aik kaam hai so nandini ko pick kr ky udher sy office chaly jaoun ga! Mama ko bata dijiay ga!" (Dad, i am going, have a work to do, so after picking up nandini i will go to office, do tell mama about it)

Raj nodded on which manik smiled and gave him a hug and then walked out...

.......................

Manik reached outside nandini's apartment and rang the bell... but the door was not opened on which manik frowned and again rang the bell for a little long on which the door was opened... he looked at nandini who was wearing her night dress...

her hair all messed up and she was yawning

her hair all messed up and she was yawning... unknowingly a chuckled left manik's lips and he came inside and locked the door while nandini walked towards the couch and felling on it she hugged the cushion...

Manik nodded in disbelief and walked towards the couch and sat on one of it before calling out for her "nandini get up, we have to go!" Nandini kept her eyes closed and spoke "mujhy sona hai!" (I want to sleep)

Manik smiled and spoke "why? Where was your sleep at night?" Nandini on thsi opened her one eye to look at manik and then spoke "i was completing the presentation of todays meeting!"

Manik opened his eyes wide saying "you what?" Nandini glared at him with her eyes still closed... and then manik spoke "that i told meher to do!" Nandini huffed and sat on the couch and looked at him saying "yes, par jab mein ghaar ai to mujhy sophia ka mail aya hua tha ky meher ki granny ki death ho gai hai, so mein presentation banany lag gai!" (Yes but when i came home, i recived a mail from sophia stating that his granny passed away so i ended you making the presentation!)

Manik nodded in disbelief and said "okay! Now go and sleep! I will see you later!" Saying so he stood up and walked passed nandini when she held his hand and stood on the couch matching his height and spoke creasing his stubble "its okay, i am not much sleepy!" Manik smiled and was about to say something but nandini ran towards the room saying "ill be ready in few minutes" Manik smiled and then sat their waiting for her to come...

......................

How was it?
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye