-58

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

Nandini pulled out her reception dress from the packet to see it.... she hnag that in front her in the closet and took a few steps back only to get her waist got wrapped in the most peaceful embrace....

raising her head she looked at her husband who gave a peck on the side of her lips before looking at the dress... nandini too looked at the dress with a smile before wrapping her arms around his which were resting on her tummy....

"Alya did a great job! No?"

Nandini asked on which manik just pushed his head on her neck as her hair were tied in a loose bun.... he nuzzled in her neck making her giggle!

"Hehe... manik stop na!"

Manik smiled and pulling back he turned nandini to him and she placed her hands on his shoulder... while manik moved his both hand on her back saying...

"I was thinking..."

He stopped and held the blouse hooks to open one of it... nandini stood there all calm keeping her arms around his neck.... manik smiled even more at her and continued....

"Hum reception py thora late chaly jaty hayn!"

Saying so he moved forward opening the second hook of her blouse... nandini too leaned forward and as their lips were about to get indulge in a beautiful kiss nandini pushed him back with a playfull smile on her lips...

"Later Mr.Malhotra, its our reception and we have to go on time!"

Manik looked at her with his mouth open and his hands in the air.... he looked at nandini eyeing the dress while her hands were busy hooking back the blouse.... as she was done she looked at manik from above her shoulder to see him making a bad face leaning to the mirror and his arms around his chest....

"Get going, nhi to alya or mukti khud a ky nikaly gi bahir!"

As it was a que alya and mujti bragged inside with navya and came to the closet....

"Chal manik nikal!"

Mukti spoke making manik roll his eyes while nandini stop back her laugh.... he looked at the trio who were waiting for him to go...

"Fine, ja rha hun!"

Saying so he walked towards nandini and holding her arm he pulled nandini to her and leaning closer mumbled in her ear...

"I am going to take revenge of taht stunt you played on me, so be ready Mrs. Manik Malhotra!"

And he kissing her cheek winked at her before walking out laeving his wife blushing.... mukti and alya nodded their head in disbelief while navya bit her lips holding her chuckle back....

"Come Mrs. Bride lets get you ready!"

Alya said on which nandini smiled the soon she started to get ready for the reception...

.....................

Manik smiled at his wife who was sitting on the couch which was placed on the stage with alya, mukti, navya and aryaman talking.... she was looking beautiful in her off white colored maxi...