-61

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments will be appreciated....

....................

1 Year Later:

In this whole year so many things from being singles to become couples.... from being to Parents to Parents-in-law....

Starting from Alya and Dhruv they got married 6 months ago bringing the second marriage in the malhotra mansion....

After that Cabir and Navya to got married 2 months ago which made cabir sigh on the teasing he got owing to his own seeds which he ploughed on his friends weddings... but he was happy with his wife beside him whom he loves a lot just like he does to his friends and family...

Then two weeks ago the malhotra's and Murthy's came together and they decided Mukti and Abhimanyu's wedding who was the last couple... or they thou so?

As aryaman the remaining bachelor got smittened to someone and he was sure to get her to him anyone but that was seeming to be difficult to him....

And coming to MaNan, both were having the nest time together with Manik's childishness as nandini just do anything he wanted to do no matter how childish it is... and Manik he just could do anything to bring the whole world in her wife's feet with a smile on his lips....

With time only their live grew more and more and being each other's support they never felt alone.... there was not a one day that was not gone with manik not telling his wife that he loves her a littlr bit too much.... and there was not a day gone where nandini never let her husband to go all frustrated by his work or even with an empty stomach....

Manik have become an addictive person who just want his wife's handmade food... but he equally loved his mother's food who cooks only on weekends for her family making them way to much happy.... and what he more craves is his wife's attention when he is home... which made his father sigh in happiness as he could get some time with his wife too but what made him more happy was his son totally in love with his wife and the happiness radiating his face made him the happiest....

......................

Right now manik woke up to an empty bed which made him make a bad face... this is the second sunday of the month where he woke up but didn't found his wife beside him on the bed... so he got up wore his black nike trousers and then pulling a tank top from the closet on his body walked down to the stairs....

Reaching the first floor he looked around but didn't found a single person so he walked down to the living area still no one was there so he sighed knowing everyone will be in the dining area... so he silently walked there and found everyone except the person he was looking for...

"Good morning!"

Manik said out loud on which they all greeted him back before he put forward the question they have listened more than they have heard greeted from him...

"Nandini kahan hai?" (Where is nandini?)

They all looked at each other while Neyonika nodded in disbelief saying...

"Kitchen!"

Ans they saw manik walking away from there to the kitchen to find his wife...

"Your son is totally wipped!"

Cabir said to Neyonika who chuckled with everyone else....

Here manik came to the kitchen and saw his wife's back to him and in the next moment his lips lifted up for a handsome smile.... he looked at the butler who unknowingly looked towards manik and manik eyes him to go... as he went manik took steps towards his wife who was stiring spoon in a pot...