-69

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

3 Days Later

Nandini looked at Ayaan who was now in a good mood playing with Neyonika in the living room.... smiling a bit she looked at her mobile to see aryaman calling her...

"Han aryaman?... abhi?... ku?... arey but itni jldi!... okay fine... okay okay!... bye!"

Nandini ended the call and looked at Neyonika saying...

"Mom aryaman is coming to take me, I don't know what is he upto now!"

Neyonika chuckled and then kissed ayaan's cheek saying...

"Acha chalo ly jao isko ready ho!" (Okay go and make him ready!)

"But ap akely ho jao gy! Navya bhi nhi hai ghaar!" (But you are all alone at home! Even navya is not here!)

Nandini stated the fact on which Neyonika told her...

"Don't worry! Your dad will be coming soon! So now go and get ready!"

Nandini nodded and taking Ayaan went to get dressed... after changing into a olive green top and black jeans with a denim jacket over it... she started to make ayaan ready who was laughing and talking to himself looking at his hands... nandini with a smile made him ready and staking pillows on the sides she went to the vanity table and applied her mascara with a gloss... doing so nandini was making her hair when the door of their room got opened with a knock... she looked at the door and found aryaman peeping inside... he smiled at her asking...

"Ready?"

Nandini nodded tieing her hair in a pony tail... while aryaman walked to ayaan saying...

"Oh my! My tiger is looking so cute!"

Saying so he tickled little Ayaan who kept looking at aryaman for a few seconds to remember him and then finally smiled throwing his hands in air... aryaman laughed out and looked at nandini saying...

"See my baby remembers me!"

And he nuzzled in Ayaan's tummy making him laugh... nandini chuckled and spoke taking Ayaan's baby bag...

"Ab har do din baad tumhy dekhy ga to yaad hi rakhy ga na!" (If you keep visiting after every 2 days then he will obviously remember you!)

Aryaman made a face to her picked Ayaan in his arms and then looked at the little soul telling him...

"Ayaan tell your mama that you never forgot about me!"

Ayaan giggled not knowing anything when nandini spoke...

"Yes yes I bought that! Now where are we going this urgently?"

Aryaman just winked at her and walked out of the room with ayaan... nandini rolled her eyes and walked out after him after taking Ayaan's bag and her mobile... as she closed the door of the room nandini's mobile ringed and she picked it up with a smile...

"Hey Husband!"

She could feel manik smiling as he spoke with a sigh...

"Hey nandu!"

"How are you?"

She asked further while going down from the stairs...

"Tired, and sleepy!"

Nandini chuckled out before saying...

"So go and sleep!"

"Baad mein, Ayaan kidher hai?" (Later, where is Ayaan?)