-9

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

3 days later:

.......................

Nandini ran inside the company building holding a file... she greeted the receptionist who told her "nandini your big boss is waiting for you  in his cabin!" Nandini nodded and ran to the lift reaching the floor if manik and Raj's office.... she placed her bag in her small cabin which was just beside manik's cabin... and then taking the file she went to Raj's office...

She knocked the door and after getting the reply from inside.... nandini opened the door and entered inside to see raj and raman sitting there... "good morning sir!" She said to both of them who greeted her back... reaching the table she stood beside it when raj spoke "nandini today's meeting file is with you?" Nandini nodded and passed him the file who spoke "okay, sit and can to give me a brief explanation!" Nandini nodding her head sat on the chair beside raman...

Telling them about the project she looked at raman who smiled and placed his hand on her head saying "its great beta! I am sure we are going to get the project!" Nandini just smiled a bit and looked down... she looked up as raj called her "okay so who is going to give the presentation?" "Manik sir told ajay to give the presentation!" She tols raj who said "okay then you get him to the meeting room, we will be there only!"

Nandini nodded and stood up to go when raman spoke "beta wait!" Nandini turned to them while raman spoke to raj "i think bhabhi asked you something to tell nandini!" Raj looked at raman for a min and then spoke "yes, thanks yr orelse your bhabhi would have killed me!" He said to raman and then looked at nandini saying "yes so nandini your aunty called you at the mansion, as the meeting get ocer ask the driver to take you home!" Nandini nodded and asked "and sir you!" Raj smiled at her and spoke "don't worry i am going with raman somewhere!" Nandini nodded and walked out of the cabin...

After nandini went away raj looked at raman who was looking down at his hands "raman what happened?" Raman looked at raj and spoke taking a deep breath "if we had our daughter to us, she would have been just like nandini, like of her age, looking at her all i could so is to remember our daughter, how unlucky we were raj that we couldn't even name our daughter, and then she was no where near us!" Raman said with tears in his eyes.... raj looked at his friend who was crying missing his daughter... so he stood up and hugged raman who was sitting on the chair...

raj patted his back saying "raman, stay strong buddy!" Raman pulled back and sat on the chair straight... while raj passed him the water... raman drank the water when the door of the office was knocked... "come in!" Raj spoke and nandini opened the door... she looked at the duo and got confused looking at raman's red eyes... her eyes moved to raj and said to him "sir, the clients are waiting in the meeting room!" Raj nodded and nandini weny away... raman to stood up and then both of them walked out to the meeting room...

......................

Evening time:

......................

Nandini reached malhotra mansion with the driver and thanking him she walked inside the mansion... coming to the living room she asked the butler who was dusting things "where is Neyonika ma'am" "ma'am is in the kitchen!" Nandini nodded at him and then walked towards the kitchen... coming inside she looked at Neyonika who was making something with a butler helping her... she smiled at Neyonika and spoke "good evening ma'am!" And in return she got a fake glare from Neyonika who said "who are you?" Nandini bite her lips and holding her ear spoke "sorry aunty!" Neyonika smiled at her and said "how are you? And had your lunch?"

Nandini walked to her and standing beside Neyonika spoke "i am fine, and we didn't got time from the meeting!" She said to Neyonika who nodded in disbelief and said "okay! Sit there!" She said to the high chair... nandini nodded and sat on it while Neyonika passed the butler a plate who gave it to nandini... she smiled at the butler and taking the plate started to eat the biryani which Neyonika made... while eating she asked "aunty! Sir said you had some work!" Neyonika nodded at her and then sat beside nandini taking another plate which had pasta...

Passing the plate in front nandini Neyonika told her "tomorrow they all are coming back, so i might not be free, that is why i called you today!" Nandini nodded at her and drinking the water asked "okay! But what is happening?" Neyonika eyed her the plate and said "start to eat this pasta! Ill tell you about it!" Nandini looked at the plate and was about to say something when Neyonika glared at her and nandini held the plate and started to eat it...

Neyonika smiled and then spoke "okay so after a week it is diwali, and like last year all the decorations are up to you! You can assign any decorator for it, and do whatever you want!" Nandini nodded her head and gluping down the pasta who asked "and the food and invitations?" "I will see the invitation, and about food, let it be on cabir, he can do only that thing!" Nandini giggled with Neyonika and then completing the food she looked at Neyonika saying "thank you so much aunty! The biryani and pasta both were delicious!" Neyonika held her ear lightly saying "now you are saying thank you?"

Nandini nodding in no saying "no no I won't!" Neyonika smiled and left her ear... and then nandini got up from the chair saying "aunty i shall go! Have some work to do at home!" Neyonika nodded her head and then spoke "take care beta!" Nandini smiled and then saying a bye walked out... she came out to see the driver uncle was waiting for her... nandini smiled at him and then sitting in the car she went back to her apartment....

........................

How was it?
Do let me know about the update!
Next will be having manan!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye