-56

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

........................

Manik looked at nandini pulling back from the hug creasing her cheek making her smile....

"What are you looking at manik?"

She shyed away making manik smile and then he held her hand removing it from her face saying...

"Come, let me take my first picture with my wife!"

Nandini laughed out walking behind manik who walked to the vanity in the closet ans standing in the life size mirror he pulled nandini in front him who dropped her lehenga from her fist and her eyes roamed at manik who took out his mobile and opening the camera eyed her to look in the mirror..

She smile nodding in disbelief and looked at the mirror to see manik already looking at her... both smile beautifully at each other before manik placed his thumb on the button and it camera captured their first ever picture of them as Husband and Wife all dressed in their Wedding Attires....

Manik smiled looking at the picture while nandini looking at it turned to the mirror ans started to open her nose pin which was now irritating it.... she pulled down her nose pin when manik looked at her from his mobile....

He saw her pouting while rubbing her nose which eventually made him smile.... so she just put his mobile on the vanity table before pushing his hands to her head taking off the pins to unpin her dupatta... while nandinj stiod there smiling while removing bangles from her arms except her Wedding Chura.... 

Pulling out the last pin from her hair manik let them fell on the back with a perfect smile on his lips before he moved forward and leaning to her hair inhaled her scent making nandini stop in her tracks....

Slowly manik pushed his arms around her waist who held his hand which rested on her stomach... while all manik did was in inhale her scent before telling her....

"How much i missed this scent! You are driving me crazy Mrs. Manik Malhotra!"

Saying so he pulled back and winked at nandini who got adorned with the heavenly blush on her cheeks.... manik laighed out earnings a slap on his ahnd which was tied on her stomach...

"Okay okay, now let me remove this!"

Saying so he pushed her hair on her shoulder and opened the last piece of jewellery from ber which was her neck piece.... placing it on the vanity he looked at nandini from the mirror and smirked leaning to her ear....

"You are looking a beautiful Mess Mrs. Malhotra, my mess!"

And in the next second nandini got scared holding his shoulders as manik picked her up in his arms in bridal style ans walked out of the closet.... making her lay on the bed manik hovered her in sitting position before mumbling to her moving close to her jaw...

"I so waited to Love you like the way i am going to do, to show you how much i love you my wife!"

His husky voice made nandini's eyes go close and her breaths go heavy with every single word he spoke.... manik smiled as he looked at her eyes closed and placing a sensuous kiss on her jaw he moved back to reach at the door and bolted it making nandini open her eyes laying there on the bed....

He turned to see his wife and then looking on the side turned off the lights.... just letting the moon shine bright in their room along the ceiling lights and the lamps.... but it was still so much for them as they were able to see each others heart in that light.... manik moved his eyes back to his wife who sat up on the bed while he moved forward with his fingers opening the buttons on his sherwani.... by the time he reached the bed the sherwani was pooled down on the floor....