-38

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Malhotra Mansion

Manik entered the mansion ans without looking around he went towards the stair case while fab4 walked to the living area...

As soon as manik put his first step on the first stair a voice came "Manik Raj Malhotra!"

Manik placed his hand to his face and then turned his feet to walk to the living room entrance "han mama?" (Yes mama?)

He said looking at Neyonika who was standing beside the couch while everyone else sitting there... manik's eyes moved to cabir who took the bowl of popcorn from the butler and smirked at him..

If looks could kill someone then Cabir Dhawan would have been dead by now... anyhow Neyonika took steps towards manik and standing in front him she wrapped her hands around her chest... manik looked at his mother's silent face... and he knew something is on the way...

He opened his mouth to ask something when Neyonika turned around facing her back to him and spoke loudly "mny manik ky liay larki dhund li hai!" (I found a girl for manik's alliance)

"WHAT!" Every voice rang in the living room including cabir and manik... they all looked at each other and then Neyonika turned to see manik who was more then shocked...

"Han, mny unko ghaar bulaya hai dinner py, to ab jao or fresh ho jao, coz its already 6" (yes! I called them here for dinner, so all of you freshen up)

Saying so she sat on the couch relaxing... raj was the first one to come out of the shock and he sat beside his wife and pocking her arm called her... "neyo suno na!" (Neyo listen please!)

"What is it Malhotra?" Neyonika said looking at him with squeezed eyes... raj passed him a small smile before saying... "mujhy nhi batao gi kon hai larki?" (Won't you tell me about the girl?)

He asked ever so cutely while all of them got alert to listen the name but Neyonika rolled her eyes saying "Nhi!" (No!)

Raj looked at her with his mouth open... when cabir laughed saying "kya raj, tum kya bisti krwaty rehty ho apni biwi sy!" (What Raj, you always end up getting trolled by your wife!)

In return raj glared at him and dhruv spoke "sharm kr by saaly, uncle hi keh ly!" (Have some manners you moron, at least say Uncle!)

Cabir shurgged his shoulders and looked at manik who was still on his place... manik didn't knew how to react... he composed himself anyhow and looked at her mother... walking to her he sat on the floor taking her hand in his "mama mein abhi shadi nhi krna chahta!" (Mom I don't wanna get married right now!)

Neyonika raised her brows saying "shadi ky liay kon keh rha hai? Baas aik baar mil lo, agar psnd a gai to baat paki kr dyn gy!" (Who is asking you to marry? Just meet her and if you will like her then we will fix your alliance with her!)

Manik kept looking at her before standing up and saying "mein mil lun ga but my answer will remain the same! Which in NO!" (I will meet her but)

Saying so he walked out from there while all of them shared a look... cabir huffed and raised his eyebrows at Neyonika asked "what's up charlie?"

Neyonika smiled at him "all good roger!"

Saying so she winked at him and a smirk came to cabir's lips... of course manik malhotra is in danger....

.......................

I know its a short one!
But i am too tired to right more!
And yes MORE FUN on the way!
Whats gonna happen?
Do let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye