-45

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai

"Manik agar koi a gaya na!" (Manik if anyone comes!)

Nandini warned manik holding him from his neck who was busy nuzzling in her neck laying on her on her bed... he placed a lazy kiss in the crook of her neck before saying.. "to kya?" (So what?)

Nandini pulled his head back with his hair who gave her a dreamy look while nandini told him... "to yeh ky jao room mein or soo, subha office jana hai!" (So go to your room, we have to go to office tomorrow!)

Manik made a face saying "such a romance spoiler you are!"

Nandini chuckled while manik again hide his face in his neck and now placing ever so soft kisses....

Before nandini could continue she just closed her eyes feeling the hot kisses making her stomach feel butterflies... she just hugged him closed holding his hair while manik continued to kiss her until he reached the shoulder and moving up a bit pulled down the strap of her shirt and yet again continued to kiss every inch of her... which eventually and unknowingly made her moan his name so beautifully "manik!"

A smile came up on his lips as he pulled back and with one hand creased her cheek... while nandini too opened her eyes to see love screaming in his eyes that too only for her...

"I Love You!"

He said before he fussed his lips with hers... their lips moulded perfectly together as their hand pulled each other more to them...

He bite her lower lip ever so softly as she felt her breath heavy and the way he licked her lip made her mouth go open and he dived his tongue deep inside her and both fought to breath yet never left each other...

Nandini too sucked his upper lip hardly as her hands opened the buttons of his shirt which she discarded from his body... and manik's hands worked to pull down her shirt which got tied on her lower stomach leaving her upper body wrapped in her lace inners...
but none of them didn't have a look of each other as they kissed each other...

Feeling themselves on the verge of blackout both pulled back... manik fell on her naked chest taking heavy breaths while nandini's eyes went shut with her chest raising with ever breath she took...

Getting back to the world of reality their eyes met as manik looked up and nandini looked down at him who lightly kissed her jaw still laying on her and spoke... "i am getting smitten to these cherry lips! Just like my heart got smitten to you!"

And in an instant nandini's face got red with blush while manik smiled looking at her and he raised his hand to reach her coller bone and creased the mole over there... nandini took a deep breath as his bold hand touch her... and the next moment his warm yet rough lips sucked her mole making her hold his hair tightly...

Manik sucked her skin leaving a deep red mark over her coller bone and moving back he peppered her coller bone till her shoulder until the strap of her inner stopped him... he moved back and looked at bandini who was already looking at her...

While his long fingers moved to the strap and hooked his fingers in it slowly oulling it down from her shoulder touch her arm ever so lightly with their eyes still at each other and for nandini a different yet beautiful feeling  was coming alive....

His fingers pushed away the strap letting it rest on her elbow while his lips got hooked with her skin making her chest go higher and touching his bare body making them feel a whole new and something way more beautiful...

He kissed her shoulder till her arm before felling beside her making her look at him... manik passed her a smile before pulling her body to his as she hugged him back placing her head on his bare chest with their bare upper bodies touching each other's...

They kept laying there until nandini looked up and creased his jaw with one hand "manik!"

Manik looked at her removing his gaze from the ceiling on which nandini just continued to creased his jaw while telling him "I Love You, and thank you for coming in my life!"

At first manik smiled before he rolled his eyes and gently creased her naked waist... "so now we are at thank you phase?"

Nandini chuckled as she kissed his jaw ever so softly before saying "I can't thank you enough for everything!"

Manik pulled her ever more closer making her shook for a second as her body touched his while her inner slipped a bit fron her body owing to the strap which was still laying on her elbow...

Feeling that nandini tried to push him bht manik didn't gave a damn and said playing with her hair strands "if you want to thank me that we can improvise your thank you!"

"Huh?"

Nandini frowned on which manik pecked her lips now creasing her bare back.. "everytime you want to thank me you gave give me a kiss!"

Nandini hit his chest taking his name with seriousness.. "manik!"

Manik chuckled and moved his hands on her inner hooks on her back... holding it he opened one hook making nandini go still... "manik!"

She took his name ever so lightly... who just raised his brows voicing... "hmm?" 

And the next moment he opened the second hook and nandini's breath got stuck in her throat as manik's long fingers moved from up to down on her back... "say nandini!"

He said once again on which nandini just closed her eyes feeling his fingers and arched her neck... making manik pulled her neck down and kiss her mole yet again while moving his hands on her back...

Both were so lost in each other until the door got knocked hardly in the silent room making the duo pull back and look at each other...

Yet again the door was knocked making manan sat on the bef with nandini's hand on her chest holding the opened inner to her chest...

"Nandini!"

They heared mukti's voice from outside making nandini's eyes go wide while manik mumbled "adhi raat ko bhi chen sy nhi rehny dyty!" (They cant be in peace even at last night!)

Nandini gave him are you serious look who gave her a smile... and then turned her around before pulling back the strap to her shoulder and hooked her inner... while this they heared alya's voice... "mukti i think she is sleeping, lights are also off!"

"Mny kaha tha na ao! Chalo ab!" (I told you not to come, lets go now!)

They heard dhruv before their foot steps reached their ears and manik again fell on the bed...

"Tumhary night lamp ny bacha liya aj!" (Your night lamp saved us today!)

Manik spoke on which nandini looked at him before pulling her shirt up from her waist pulling her staprsvto her shoulder... she stood up doing so and pulled manik's hand saying "manik get up and go to your room!"

Manik made a face still laying on which nandini glared at him and he stood up while nandini left his hand... he wore his short which was laying on the floor...manik moved towards the door with nandini behind him as she had to look the door... moving there he turned around and cupping her face kissed her forehead... "good night!"

Nandini smiled beautifully to him... who too smiled and the opening the door silently walked to his room while nandini closed the door after he went to his room and then fell on the bed smiling to herself...

...........................

How was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye