Hospital

Sanji ran on the paved ground of the dimly lit park. He ran more until he found them. At first all he saw were two shadows, one on the floor and another above the other one. At first he thought Zoro was the one above but as he got closer he felt his stomach drop as he saw Zoro on the floor with the man from two days ago stepping on Zoro's arm. Zoro tried to kick him but from the angle he couldn't. He also started bashing his right hand on the man's leg but it wouldn't budge.

"Get off!" Zoro yelled but the man was just quiet. Sanji couldn't see his face. He put more of his weight on Zoro's arm as the green haired man yelled more.

"Hey! Get off of him!" Sanji yelled ready to kick the man's ass. He wore all black with a black hat. He looks over at Sanji running to him. Without a word or second glance down at Zoro he ran away. Sanji starred as the man ran away coming to a stop next to Zoro. He didn't turn to the man until he heard a groan. Sanji looked over to Zoro to see him getting up slowly. "Here let me help." Sanji says bending down, grabbing Zoro's right arm and slinging it over his shoulder to give the man support but all he got was shouting in his ear.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurts! Let my arm go!" Zoro shouted pushing Sanji away. Shocked the blonde let himself be pushed. He couldn't know what hurt for Zoro and what didn't since he wasn't there from the beginning but it seemed like Zoro was only hurt on his left forearm not his right. Sanji looked down at Zoro's left arm and even in the bad lighting he could tell that it was bad, almost broken.

"Are you okay?" Sanji asks, trying not to get to close to Zoro, didn't want to hurt the man again on accident. Zoro took some deep breaths to calm himself.

"Do I look okay?" Zoro asks voice laced with sarcasm. Yeah, the blonde knew that that was a stupid thing to ask.

"Right sorry. Um... want help to get to the hospital?" Sanji asks. Zoro nods. He starts walking, Sanji also walking with him.

"Wait. Where's my bag for work?" Zoro asks looking around. Sanji looks too.

"Do you really need it?" Sanji asks after a while. "I'm sure you can buy a new bag." Sanji says.

"It has my computer in it!" Zoro yelled, "you know how I got it? I had to save for months for that computer!" he asked waving his arm around. He brought his bad arm, his left one, close to his chest as he groaned.

"Okay. Okay." Sanji says calming Zoro down.

"It also has my wallet." Zoro adds. Okay that was important.

Sanji found it quickly, but it was a little hard as it was dark. Sanji called a cab instead of them taking the bus. The blonde stood there next to him as they went into the hospital, as Zoro talked to the nurse at the reception area, he sat next to Zoro as they waited to be called on. He was mostly in the corner as Zoro talked to the doctor and nurses. He was then left alone when Zoro went to get an x-ray of his arm. They waited in silence as the doctor got a look at the x-ray of Zoro's arm. Then they were led to a room.

"It's just a slight fracture." The doctor says in the privacy of the room. "I'll put it in a cast as soon as we get some ointment on the bruising, and the swelling has gone down, and after we set it."

"How long will I have to wear the cast?" Zoro asks, reasonably upset about having to be put in a cast. 

"A week or two. Not long but try not to move it too much or your hand either."

"My hand." Zoro says. Then he wouldn't be able to work. He might have to talk to his boss.

"No moving it. I'll give you a sling to rest it in. Come back in a week so we can check it. Do you want some pain killers at the moment?" He asks. Zoro shakes his head.

"No. I'm fine."

"Alright, I'll be back." He says then leaves. They wait for the doctor to come back and put Zoro's arm in the cast. Sanji waits for it to all finish as Zoro talks to the doctors more, sign some papers, get put into an arm sling.

Sanji followed Zoro until they made it to the bus stop. Finally being able to get home. Sanji decided to walk Zoro home. Just in case the man shows up.

When they get inside Sanji drops Zoro's bag down on the couch looking over at Zoro making his way to the kitchen. Sanji watched silently as he watched Zoro open the cupboard, stopping to stare up at all the cups then down at his arms. With his right arm he slowly raised his arm. He saw Zoro face frown and his arm tremble. He looked like he was in pain.

"Ow." Zoro says dropping the cup, it shattering as it hit the floor. Zoro bend down lowering his arm. Sanji rushed to Zoro's side.

"What happened? Should we go back to the hospital?" Sanji asks Zoro. The green haired man shakes his head. "What?" Sanji asks shocked. "But you're still hurt." He points out. Zoro shakes his head again.

"It's fine."

"It's not fine. You're still hurt."

"No. It's an old injury." Zoro says.

"What?"

"I can't raise my right arm above my head." Zoro answers. Sanji's eyes widen.

"W-what?" Sanji asks silently but with how close he's kneeling next to Zoro the other man heard. Zoro faces him but doesn't meet his eyes.

"I can't raise my arm higher than a 90 degree angle." Zoro says.

"What? Why?" Sanji asks standing up looking down at Zoro. After a long silence Zoro looks up at him. A little shocked. Zoro stands up too. Slowly as he couldn't use his arms to help him up.

"You don't remember?" Zoro asks when they leveled.

"Remember what?" Sanji asks shaking his head to answer Zoro.

"You don't remember." Zoro says more to himself than to the blonde. Zoro looks away for a second, debating if he should tell him or not. He couldn't think of a reason not to. "The accident I was in, remember?" Zoro says hoping to jog his memory.