Past And Future

Sanji stare as Zoro walk across him. Zoro is here, why?

"Zoro wait," a slim woman with pink hair rushes forward following Zoro, taking a hold of his arm to stop him. But it had the opposite effect. He look at her with a deep scowl on his face.

"Don't touch me!" he growls at her, she lets go in shock. Free he turns and walks away. With how mad he is, he doesn't care in which direction he goes in

"I haven't seen him in a very long time." Sanji hears Reiju say.

"He's grown well." Sanji hears Judge say. They knew Zoro? He can only stare. Zoro is here. At a place where nobles go. He seems to have known his family. Also why does he seem so mad? Sanji walks towards him as Zoro walks to the bar to make himself a drink. As he gets close to Zoro he saw his brothers get close to him.

"Look who it is." one of his brothers says. Zoro glares at them then continues to make his drink.

"I'm not in the mood Yonji, fuck off." Zoro growls, drinking.

"Someone woke up on the other side of the bed"

"Got that right." Zoro answers. Then pauses. He looks at the blonde. "You're back." Zoro points out, more shocked than any other emotion. "Since when?" Zoro wonders.

"Been back since today. My sister brought me back to help my brothers." Sanji says, Zoro turns to his brothers then back at the blonde.

"Right," Zoro says remembering they are all blood related, "you're a Vinsmoke."

"Now this is interesting, the useless one," they look at Sanji, "is friends the failed experiment." they all, including Sanji, looking at Zoro who frowned. What are they talking about?

"So we know each other, what are you going to do about it?" Zoro glares at them shutting them up because they can't do anything. What can they do?

"Zoro!" they look to see the pink haired woman looking at him, if the blonde stares long enough he can see steam coming from her head. A man stood behind her.

"I already said I'm not going to mingle, I don't even want to be here."  Zoro says.

"Roronoa," the man says.

"Don't Roronoa me. I've said no, why? Because I'm married already, but no one bothered to ask me." Zoro says walking away. "I'm going."

"But it's cold." The pink haired girl says.

"Don't care." Zoro says walking away. Sanji grins. He turns to his family and gives them a slight bow.

"I should also go." Sanji says.

"But you haven't completely helped." Reiju points out.

"I did what I can." Sanji shrugs. "Plus, I'm also married. To Zoro. I wouldn't be a good husband if I let him walk home alone in the cold. Have a good night everyone." Sanji waves at them goodbye, smiling at all of their shocked faces. That kind of felt good.

He made his way out of the mansion the party was held at. Easy enough he found Zoro stomping away from everyone. Before he got close a worker stops him about his car. Sanji kindly asks to have it driven to him since he's ready to leave. Then the blonde runs to Zoro grabbing his hand.

"Hey." Sanji says with his best smile. Zoro's frown disappears but he doesn't smile back. "What's wrong?" Sanji asks.

"Nothing, I just want to go home." Zoro answers. Sanji nods. They wait for the car to come up in silence. Sanji turns his head to the door to see both of their families coming out then looking at them. Sanji turns back to see his car and the worker coming out. They switch places. Sanji says his thanks to the worker as Zoro hurries to the passenger. Once in place and ready they drive off. Sanji looks in the rearview mirror to see the whole group staring at them.