Staying Over

That question made Zoro wake up. He no longer seemed tired anymore.

"Really? You want to stay here and sleep the night?" Zoro asks, clarifying that's what the cook is asking. Trying to make sure he didn't hear it. Was he getting that delirious from working nonstop and not getting enough sleep?

"Yes. I've been working a lot and am tired. It's just the night." Sanji and Zoro go into a staring contest before Zoro sighs at his feet. It seems he's not hallucinating.

"Okay. Here you could sleep in my extra room. If you want." Zoro says. Sanji gets up and follows Zoro to the other room. It was separated by a shelf. Half an office and half an indoor gym but there was still some place. Zoro opens the closet and take things out. "Here is a futon, pillow and blanket. If you want to use the room go ahead. If not there's still the couch. If you want a shower go into the room next to the bathroom." Zoro instructs as he hands the futon and other things to Sanji who takes them. "Night." Zoro waves and leaves, leaving Sanji to himself.

Sanji looked down at the futon then over at the empty space. He's a little shocked that he's not second guessing himself with asking Zoro if he could stay the night. He must trust the man more than he knew. Well since Zoro is letting him, he set down the futon, gets it ready with the blanket and pillow. It felt really soft so it might not be a bad night's sleep. With that set Sanji walked out the room to his duffel bag and got his pajamas out and some toiletries. He goes to the bathroom then walks over to the next door. He opens it expecting a tub but he got a smaller square room. It had a sink, shelves and cupboards. Sanji saw a basket with laundry next to a washing and drying machine. Across from where he stood there was a glass sliding door. He walked further in closing the door behind him to open the door. When he opens it he finds another square room, but this one has a tub. Its fully tiled with a drain in the middle, and off to one side is a showerhead, detachable and a plastic seat.

Sanji set his clothes out next to the sink, he saw a contraption that held toothbrushes and toothpaste where it could distribute it evenly and neatly, with no mess. It came with cups too. This must be where Zoro brushes his teeth. Sanji got undressed and noticed that the sink was still wet. Zoro must have already brushed his teeth.

Sanji took his shower and got into his pajamas. He gathered his clothes and took them, along with his shampoo and towel to his duffel bag. He got his tooth brush and floss. He went back into that room and flossed. He threw away the floss, he looked around to make sure no one saw him as he used Zoro's toothpaste dispenser. The blonde smiles as he got the perfect amount of toothpaste on his toothbrush. It was a very convenient contraption, it held four cups, had space for two different toothpaste to dispense and had space to hold up to five toothbrushes. He might have to get one himself. As the blonde brushed his teeth he looked at it more, it was stuck to the wall next to the mirror above the sink that was heated so there was no fog. What a nice place.

Once Sanji finished he put his tooth brush away, turned off the light, checked if the front door is locked and went to his borrowed futon. Before getting into the covers he sent a text to Gin that he can go to work in the morning as he set his phone to charge. With a nice shower, a clean futon, Sanji felt his eyes start to close as soon as his head hit the pillow.

***

Sanji didn't know he fell asleep until he opened his eyes to a lit room. He looked around to see he's not in his room at home.

Right. He stayed the night at Zoros. That was a good night's sleep. Surprisingly. It would have been horrible if he chose the couch instead. Sanji stretched, hands reaching the ceiling. He let out a yawn then got up. There was things he needed to do today. He left the room, went past the living room grabbed his toothbrush and went for the sink near the shower room. It was so quiet, was Zoro not awake yet?

Sanji started to brush his teeth and think. After leaving Zoro's place he should head home. Rest a bit more, maybe do some research on the options he and Zoro have. Check the All Blue and if everything is fine there, maybe visit some lawyers to help. He's got to talk to Zoro about what to do. Right, he should also check to see if they really are married. Just to make sure.

Sanji turned his head as he heard the door sliding open. Sanji didn't even register that someone was taking a shower. Zoro stood there in nothing, bare tan skin showing, muscles sculpted to perfection, but there was still some meat to his bones. It... was beautiful. And the blonde doesn't use that word on men very often, only those who do deserve it and Zoro deserves it. Sanji looked up and down Zoro's body before stopping at his eyes that looked straight at him.

"Cook?" Zoro voices in a soft whisper. He had forgotten. Sanji spits the toothpaste out, turning his heading away from the marimo. The cook washes his face to hide his embarrassed face as Zoro got dry and dressed. Shit, he was caught staring.

"I'll go make breakfast." He announces when he's done, leaving Zoro and going into the kitchen to make them both breakfast. Making sure both hands and mind were occupied with something other than Zoro's body.

As he's serving plates for them Zoro comes out wearing what he was yesterday but in a different color. Sanji starred as he got closer. "You've got work?" The blonde asks.

"Yup." The other man answers as he digs into his food. Sanji turned to the stove top clock and saw how early it was. They didn't get nearly enough sleep, Zoro most certainly didn't. And he's off for work like he wasn't up late last night

Well they are both busy today.

They ate in silence. When done, as a habit Sanji cleans the dishes quickly and puts them away. Sanji and Zoro gather their things and head out. Sanji waiting for Zoro to lock the door. The walk to the front door is also silent. "Guess I'll see you when I find things." Sanji says. Zoro nods.

"See you." Zoro waves bye and leaves.