Growing Family

Zoro holds his head in his hands. Staring down at the five tests on the table. So it's not a mistake but why now? Zoro looks at Sanji who is very happy, he doesn't seem to mind it, the fact that they are going to have a baby.

"What do you want to eat?" Sanji asks.

Zoro just lays his head on the table. "I'm not hungry." Zoro says. Sanji turns to his husband seeing the man laying his head on the table. Zoro is always hungry, always willing to eat. Is this the start of the pregnancy?

"Did you even eat at all?" Sanji asks.

"Mmm, no, I threw up after you left, but I haven't eaten anything this whole day." Zoro says. Sanji sets a small plate of fried rice in front of him. The marimo raises his head. It does smell good.

"Then eat something, you can't not eat, for you and the baby." Sanji says. For him and the baby. Zoro looks down at his plate, the blonde sitting across from him with a larger plate of fried rice.

"Are you okay, with having a baby?" Zoro asks. Sanji looks at him.

"Yeah, of course I am. I did say I would get you pregnant." Sanji says with a smile on his face. Then his smile turns into a straight line. "Did you not want to get pregnant? Do you not want to have kids?" Sanji wonders, Zoro looks at the blonde, he looks concerned, which Zoro appreciates. Does he want kids? "If you are not ready we can think of something." Sanji suggests.

"I don't know." Zoro shakes his head. "I never even thought about having kids." Zoro says. "I just wanted to date someone long enough to think about the future." Zoro adds.

"What do you want to do then?" Sanji asks Zoro, who looks down. It wasn't a question of if he wants a kid but is he ready? Financially he is fine, so is the blonde but what about emotionally? Will he be able to handle the pressure and emotional burden that comes after having a kid because one thing he doesn't want to do is turn out like his mom. Zoro looks at the blonde as he ate while waiting for his answer. Already they have been through so much, he's sure a child won't be that hard. Maybe tiring but he's sure they can handle it. Plus it would be kind of cute to see a Sanji look a like running around.

"How about you? Do you want the baby?" Zoro asks Sanji, who swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Of course, I want our baby." He answers with a very bright grin. It was contagious enough Zoro started to grin. Their baby, both of them. This baby will be loved by both of it's parents.

"Then get ready, we are having a baby." Zoro answers. Sanji stands up running around the table to engulf Zoro in a hug. They are having a baby. Sanji looks up to see the bag he brought.

"But before that," Sanji starts as he reach forward grabbing the bag, "I don't want to hide our relationship from the world so..." Sanji took out a small box, setting the bag aside, "I'm still not sure about the others but the random people on the streets pass by, I want them to know that we are together," Sanji opens the box to show two rings, identical almost, with the same engraving, the pattern seems to resemble ocean waves, in the middle are small stones. One blue while the other is green, on silver rings. "Rings, so people know we are married." Sanji says blushing, Zoro only staring at the rings. Then he looks up at the blonde with a smile.

"I was going to ask you if we should get rings." Zoro says. Though he never got the chance with the blondes sex drive in the way. Sanji smiles as he sets the box down, grabbing Zoro's right hand.

"I've been searching for the perfect ring for almost a month. Maybe more. Since you got out of the hospital, but no luck until last week, I saw a shop that did them custom made. They finished today, so I went to pick them up." Sanji explains as he slides the ring with the blue stone on the marimos ring finger. Zoro looks at it for a while then looks at Sanji with a smile on his face.

"My turn." Zoro says taking the ring with the green stone. Then he reaches forward grabbing the blondes right hand too, sliding the ring on. When done Sanji does the same as Zoro, staring at his hand with the ring on.

"Feels weird to have the ring on." Sanji says. Zoro looks down at his ring.

"It does but I guess we'll get use to it." Zoro says.

"I hope you don't plan on riding your motorcycle too long." Sanji says noticing Zoro's leather jacket. Zoro looks up at him.

"I just got it, plus the snow will start soon so I won't be riding it anyway."

"And you're pregnant." Sanji adds. Sitting down to continue eating.

"Right." Zoro says. He takes his phone out and takes pictures to send to Law, just remembering he should tell the surgeon.

"What are you doing?" Sanji asks, Zoro should be eating not taking pictures.

"Telling the doctor, when I threw up this morning I knew something was wrong," Sanji nods, Zoro is one of the most healthy people he knows, if he were here during then he would have been worried too. "So I texted the family doctor asking what it could be. He's the one who told me to take the pregnancy test. He knows about what your father did to me." Zoro says sending the picture of the positive tests to him.

"Will he be helping the whole time?"

"Maybe, I don't think we can go to a normal hospital." Zoro sets his phone down and starts eating but slowly. He really isn't hungry.

As Zoro finish his small plate he gets a text from the doctor. "Did he says something?" Sanji asks.

"Yeah, he wants to see me. Understandable, I was supposed to be a failed experiment remember?"

"You are not an experiment, you're Zoro." Sanji says seriously. He takes a breath to calm himself. "So he wants to see you now?"

"I guess." Zoro says with a smile. He just can't seem to not fall in love with the blonde.

"When? Do you want me to go with you?"

"He hasn't said when yet, but he is busy. Also why wouldn't you come, the baby is also yours." Zoro blushes. Sanji smiles.

Finally, they are having a baby!