Feelings

Zoro took a deep breath. How did things end this way?

It's not surprising with the blonde but how is what he wants to know. One minute he is showing Sanji the latest code he's making to filter comment on the company website from trolls to genuine questions and feedback the next minute Sanji has pushed him down on the couch, scaring Lady away and kissing him like no tomorrow.

Zoro let out a breathy moan as he moved his legs and fisted his hands into the blondes shirt, he could feel some of the buttons on the shirt. A hard slap to his bare ass caused his legs to tremble and press close but not able to as he sat on the blondes lap, pants off, legs on the couch on either side of Sanji's legs. He grip his hands more into the blondes shirt as he moan into the air. Damn, he loved when Sanji did that to him. Sanji had striped him of everything but his shirt, unbuttoned and hanging off his shoulders exposing his shoulders and neck. He felt the cooks hands on his stomach to make sure he didn't move too much and fall forward especially since he can't see, Sanji using his tie to blindfold Zoro. All he could see is darkness but it has heightened his other sense, mostly touch and hearing. Every touch, every breath made Zoro feel like he is being shocked by static. Zoro leaned forward slightly to catch his breath, or try, he has never been blindfolded before so he didn't know how stimulating it is. It may also be because he's so close to coming but Sanji would take it away from him. He sat straight up as he felt something smooth against his back, he felt a breath and pieced together that the blonde is kissing his back. Zoro arched his back unintentionally as the man kiss down his rather sensitive back, soft butterfly kisses that they were still caused a shiver down his spine making him want to squirm. Sanji made him lean back into his kisses by pulling on Zoro's hands that are tied behind his back by his own tie.

The man couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to come so bad but Sanji has been silent the whole time. There is another hard slap to his ass causing him to moan and his body to shake. His hands grip hard on Sanjïs shirt. "You stopped moving." Sanji grounds up into Zoro's body to make a point. Zoro cries out a moan as the head of the blondes cock teases his prostate. He can't see the grin on the blondes face hearing the stoic marimo make those sounds.

With deep and heavy breaths, Zoro turns his head to talk over his shoulder. "C-can I p-please cum?" Zoro stutters, it coming out a little whiny. He doesn't know what he would do if Sanji says no, maybe go insane. Sanji smiles, he couldn't see it before but now he can clearly see Zoro face. The tan man's face burned bright red all the way to the tip of his ears, the man's luscious lip a deep red from biting on it and glistening from all the saliva that is falling from the corner of his lips.

"Sure." Sanji answers sliding his hands to Zoros legs, spreading them more open, "but you have to do it." he adds. Zaros only answer is to swallow the saliva in his mouth. He then rests his hands on Sanjïs stomach, for something to hold onto. Even though his thighs shook he still used them to raise himself higher, the squelching sound made by him as the cooks cock slid out of him made his blush turn a deeper shade of red, the fact that his ass hole twitch not wanting to let Sanji go didn't help. He knew Sanji could feel it with the way he groaned against Zoro back, sweat and condensation building up. The blondes hands moving up from the marimos thighs, one on his hip and the other wrap around to the green haired man well toned stomach to, again, make sure he doesn't lean to far forward.

Zoro drops himself, impaling himself on Sanji's hard member. Zoro doesn't know what came out of his mouth, it was a mixture of a sob and a scream because damn did that feel good. The blondes dick touching and reaching the deepest part of him. The head of the other man cock sliding across his prostate, pressing against it the way Zoro liked. Sanji thrust his hips up, a silent tell to keep going, the blonde must be feeling good and want to come too if he did that. To test it Zoro rotates his hip, a hum coming from his lips while a groan came from the cook behind him.