One

Zoro was thrust against the wall in front of his closed door. Sanji pushed his body flush against Zoro's well toned but still clothed body, pinning him against the wall. Sanji took a second to look into Zoro's eyes, just like his own, if he were to guess, his pupils were blown. He didn't think to much about it as he found his lips on Zoro's again. His hands roaming Zoro's body finding and touching all that muscle the green haired man has under his coat. While he was doing that Zoro wrapped his arm around Sanji's neck, then hopping up and wrapping his legs around the cooks waist. Sanji immediately moved his hands to Zoros ass to support the mans body weight. He wasn't that heavy surprisingly enough. The blonde didn't think to much about it as he slipped his tongue inside exploring more of the green haired man's lovely mouth. Zoro seemed to love it as he moaned into the cooks mouth and the blonde drank it up. The sound fueling him to continue edging him to do more to go further. And further he went, he slipped his hand into the other man's shirt touching his heated skin, finally. He felt Zoro take a deep shuddering breath at the feeling of being touch.

Sanji breaks away first looking at Zoro in the eyes. "Are you okay bottoming?" he asks though he regretted it as Zoro gave him a look like he just asked what color the sky is.

"Shouldn't that be obvious by now." Zoro says. Sanji nods, it should be but he couldn't help himself so he asked. Zoro wasn't to mad, at least he was being careful and making sure. Zoro continues the kiss, at first shocking Sanji but he rolls with it and joins it. Kissing Zoro is just too good. It felt right and complete for some reason.

In the back of his brain he knows he should be questioning why he feels good and why it feels so right. He should also be wondering why he's doing this is the first place. Right now though he doesn't care. He knows he's going to be thinking about it in the future, doesn't know how he'll feel about it later and doesn't care. He wants this with Zoro now. So what ever part of his brain that is controlling his body right now he's letting it. It's not time to think but to feel. He's going to feel good with Zoro.

"I need to take my shoes off." Sanji says. He fumbles as he tries to take his shoes off while he held Zoro in his arms.

"Mine too." Zoro says. It takes a while but Sanji gets both of their shoes off. Free of shoes they continue kissing as Sanji walks them further into the apartment. He felt Zoro fumbling to get his coat off, but when he does he discards his coat on the floor then works on Sanji's coat. As Zoro throws Sanji coat on the floor, the blonde had made it to the bedroom. Sanji drops Zoro on the bed, Zoro let out an 'oof' when his back made contact with soft cushions of his bed, bouncing in place before the bed settled. When Zoro looked up to the cook he saw the other man striping his button up shirt off, Sanji leans forward to kiss Zoro, leaving his shirt unbuttoned still kissing Zoro, Sanji reaches for the hem of Zoro's shirt pulling it over his head but Zoro pulls away from the kiss, "ow ow. Hold up cook," Zoro says. Sanji stops and looks down at Zoro, upset with himself. He watches as Zoro  takes his left arm out of the shirt sleeves, then head out of the hole, lastly he slowly takes the shirt pulling it down his right arm and off. Zoro threw his shirt off to the side.

"Sorry," Sanji says very sorry, he forgot about Zoro's arm. The other man just smiles trying to reassure the man.

"It's fine." and it is. Sometimes he forgets about his own arm. They were in the heat of the moment it's understandable. Zoro pulls the blonde close, he seemed hesitant. "Hey, it's okay." he assure

"Sorry." Sanji says again.

"I said it's fine." Zoro smiles. Sanji shakes his head.

"No, I mean, back at the bachelor party, I hurt you didn't I?" It wasn't really a question he knew he did. From the video he could tell he wasn't the least bit gentle with Zoro. The green haired man smiles.