Married

Life was really good. Sanji couldn't help but smiles as the days continued and he saw Zoro still. It was like they were dating but not. At home dates is what they would be having if they were officially dating.

Sanji parked his car and left it as he went to walk to his destination with a smile on his face. He was going to meet Zoro at a bar that was raved to have some good food and booze. It is going to be fun. He doesn't have to act differently because it's not a date. Its not. He's just hanging out with a friend who already knows what he's like as a person.

But does he? He knows the basics of Zoro but does he really know Zoro. He doesn't and he can't say Zoro doesn't know the blonde either. Right now they are in a grey zone. Where they both know enough about each but don't know too much. This is a good time to get to know each other. Why not?

In the distance he saw Zoro rushing towards the bar, which caused Sanji to tilt his head, it's not like Zoro is late so there is no need to for him to run. The sidewalk was mostly empty, a few people here and there. Zoro came to a stop to take a breath. That's when Sanji noticed someone come up behind him. Zoro turned when that someone placed a hand on his arm. He looked at the hand then the person attached to the hand. Damn, why can't he leave him alone? Zoro frowned.

"I've said it a millions times already. Leave me alone! I don't want to get back together with you. Now leave me alone already!" Zoro shouts tugging his arm out of the man's hand.

"Why not? We could start over again." He say. Zoro had a million reasons to say no and one of them is how suspicious this was. It had been more than two years, more than three and all of a sudden he's changed and wanted to get back together. No way.

"No!" Zoro says. "And I don't need to explain why to you. No is no!" Zoro yells.

"But I love you Zoro. Why can't we start over?" He ask desperately. Zoro felt like he was going to explode. This has been going on for to long. Even before he got married to Sanji.

"Besides you breaking my arm, because I said no!" Zoro says.

"Why?" he asks again. Zoro felt himself explode.

"Because I'm married!" Zoro shouts. As soon as he said it he covered his mouth. He just blurted it out. It was the only thing that popped in his head. Since it wasn't a lie.

"Zoro!" He turns his head to see Sanji coming up to him. He looks away with guilt. He was using Sanji as an excuse and that wasn't right.

"Who are you?" The man asks as Sanji stood next to Zoro.

"His husband." The blonde states. Zoro looks at him shocked.

"What?" The man asks shocked.

"We're married. Newly." Sanji says. "In secret from others. You know, prejudice and all that. Who are you?" Sanji says in a deep tone, threatening the man. As he waited for an answer he wrapped his arm around Zoro's waist.

"Nothing." He says then leaves. Both watching as he disappear in the crowd.

After a while in the silence Zoro asks, "did you hear everything?" Zoro asks looking down in shame.

"Yeah."

"Sorry." Zoro says.

"Its okay. I know you cant lie. You had to say something." Sanji answers. He was shocked to hear Zoro blurt that out but at this point what could he do? Hopefully that's the end of it.

"But it was wrong of me to say that. We didn't marry out of love. I shouldn't be using it. It's not an excuse." Zoro says. Sanji just smiles. That's so Zoro. Honorable in every way, and with anything and everything. Its something he likes about Zoro.