Visiting

Sanji takes the key out of the ignition, turning the car off. He turns to the passenger seat and grabs the large lunch box. He steps out and closes the door, walking into the building, his fingers tremble as his legs shook. He practice what to say in his head while he drove here.

He walks into the building and to the reception desk. Both people sat talking or tapping away on the keyboard. He smiles when he makes eye contact with one of them. They click on their headset then smile as they ask Sanji a question, "can I help you?"

"I'm here to deliver food for Roronoa Zoro, what floor is he on?" Sanji asks.

"First you need to sign in," they look at a clipboard in front of Sanji, the blonde looks down following their eye line. Sanji sets the bag in his hand down then grabs the clipboard. He signs his name, his and in print and writes down why he's there, then writes down who he's there to see, Zoro and he pauses, wondering what to write for their relationship. He can write many things, friend, boyfriend, or even husband. He decided to write boyfriend, not only is it what they are but writing it down made him smile. Sanji hands the clipboard over, they grab it, take a quick look. They ask to see his ID, the blonde quickly gets his wallet and hands it too them, then gets it handed back. As he puts his wallet away he looks up to see them handing him a visitor pass. "Please return it when you leave. He's on the tenth floor." Is all they say before touching their headset and typing away again.

Sanji goes to the elevator, joining the busy workers as he clip the visitor pass on him. He clicks the button for the tenth floor and waits in silence till he got to the floor. He continue to practice his excuse for why he's there. Over and over again he made sure it's a sound excuse, he even came up with answers if someone where to ask, and by someone he meant the ladies and Usopp. He know they work here so he might get stopped by them. Sanji finally made it to the tenth floor, walking out along with a couple other people.

He walks around and like he thought the first two people that found him are Nami and Robin. He smiles at them and goes to them with a smile. The girls smile at him but look at him shock. Wondering why the blonde is even here. "Sanji, it's a surprise to see you here." Robin says smiling as she drink her coffee.

Sanji smiles, he's come prepared for the questions, "Kaya asked me to drop Usopp's lunch, and Zoro's. Where are they?" Sanji wonders, looking around.

"Come, they should be starting lunch around now." Nami says walking forward, leading Robin and Sanji to the break room. As they get closer they see Usopp walking slowly to what Sanji can assume is to the break room.

"What's wrong with you?" Nami asks. He looks at them for a second then continues.

"I just remembered that if forgot my lunch."

"Here." Sanji says handing Usopp his packed lunch.

"Thanks. Kaya got you to deliver it?" he wonders grabbing the lunch box with a smile. Sanji gave him a nod but his mind went to the background to see Zoro standing at the standing table talking to the random guy from the baseball game. Zoro seem to be talking about business but the guy, the way he look at Zoro, how close he stood next to him or the slight elbow or shoulder touches. He look to see Usopp and the girls walk away, he walks towards Zoro.

As he gets close he can hear Zoro talking, "that should be it." Zoro hands him papers and he takes it. Zoro looks at his watch, "just reread the lines for mistakes, then send it in." the man nods as he look at the paper. "I'm on lunch break now." Zoro says walking away.

"Marimo." Sanji calls him. Zoro turns towards the blonde. He blinks and Sanji still stood there. He walks towards the blonde.

"What are you doing here?" Zoro asks in a low voice. Sanji look behind Zoro at the man. He stare at Zoro's back then meets the blondes eyes. Sanji didn't know what expression he had on his face because the man grabs his things and leaves.

"You forgot your lunch on the table this morning." Sanji explains as he takes Zoro's lunch box out of his bag. He gives it to Zoro who took it with a smile.

"You could have called, I would have gone down to meet you." Zoro says. Sanji shrugs, a small blush dust his cheeks.

"I wanted to see you, and thought that we could eat together." Sanji says looking away, embarrassed to meet his eyes. After a while he looks at Zoro who stare at him shocked and blushing. The blonde said that out loud.

"Come with me, we can eat in private." Zoro smiles as he makes his way to a small room, no one came around this are.

Robin hummed, curious about the interaction between them. Wonder what's going on? They didn't argue. They blush and smiled at each other. She walk away from them, it's none of her business.

Sanji and Zoro sat down on the seats, getting their lunch box out. There is another reason why Sanji came in person. He did want to see Zoro in person but Sanji wanted to talk to Zoro about their situation. "Have you thought about a solution?" Sanji asks as he eats his lunch. Zoro stops eating his lunch to look at the blonde. So he's just getting into it. Almost every night he's gone home, or tried to, his stalker has been standing there, in front of his apartment the whole week so he's just been staying at Sanji's as he try to think about what to do. He can't stay with Sanji forever, he needs more clothes. For work and pajamas. But he doesn't know what to do, he doesn't want to interact with the man anymore. He doesn't want to see or even be near the man.

Zoro sighs, "I don't know." Zoro shakes his head. "I don't want to talk to him, or go near him. He knows about my injury and will take advantage of it."

"Are you worried about him hurting you?" Sanji asks. Zoro continue to look down at his food, then gave a slow nod not looking at Sanji. This makes him seem so weak and he hates it but Sanji is more than understanding. Sanji gets closer and lays his hand on Zoro's hand. "Then how about move in with me?" Sanji asks, Zoro looks up at him.

"Me in with you?" Zoro asks to make sure.

"Yeah, and how about putting a restraining order against him?" he adds. Zoro looks down again to think, or try to.

"I don't know. I need to think about this." Zoro sighs, bringing his hand up to rub his forehead. He didn't think this would happen. What's he going to do now? It's not like he doesn't have options.