Loving

Sanji smiles down at Zoro as he kiss the other man's cheek, the blonde press his naked body against Zoro's naked body. He kissed Zoro on the neck, his hands sliding down the side of Zoro's warm skin. Zoro let out a gasp, it's been a very long time since they had sex, Zoro hasn't been touched in a very long time, same with Sanji. It wasn't romantic, as soon as Oliver fell asleep, they stripped and started to get prepared, skipping the role play.

Sanji look down, his hand on Zoro's thigh moving it so Zoro can open his legs. Zoro moved his hand to the back of the blondes pale skin. Pulling him close by the shoulder blades. Sanji lines himself up, feeling the head of his cock touch Zoro's twitching hole. "Ready?" Sanji asks.

"Fuck... yes." Zoro nods looking into Sanji's beautiful blue eyes. They listened to Law and waited for how long he told them. Even after they were given the okay Oliver didn't give them the chance. They had to plan for this one night together. It's not going to waste. Sanji kiss Zoro on the lips passionately as he pushes into Zoro. Going slow to not hurt Zoro. Zoro groaned as the blonde entered him holding onto his husbands shoulders hard. Zoro let out a gasp as Sanji filled him completely. "D-don't move!" Zoro shouts into Sanji's ear.

"S-should I pull out?" Sanji wonders not wanting to hurt his lover.

"N-no." Zoro shakes his head. "I just need some time." Zoro says.

"Are you sure?" Sanji asks. "You know we don't have a lot of time." Sanji smiles, Zoro could only smile back.

"I know. I guess I could only hope Oliver sleeps through the night." Zoro says taking a quick peek at Oliver sleeping in his bassinet, blankets over his torso, pacifier in his mouth. Sanji takes a look too as Zoro took a look at their son. Sanji look back down at Zoro, who takes a breath and looks back up at Sanji. "Okay, you can move." Zoro nods, Sanji nods back. Sanji moves to get good balance, and to spread Zoro's legs further apart. Zoro wrap his arms Sanji's neck.

Sanji pulls slowly out, Zoro moaning at the action. His whole body shuddered at the feeling of Sanji's girth moving in him. Sanji always stretch him amazingly. Sanji groaned, "fuck you're tight." Sanji moves Zoro's legs apart a little more. Zoro moved his hand to cover his mouth just as Sanji snapped his hips forward causing Zoro to almost scream in pleasure. Zoro felt himself close his legs against Sanji's, wrapping his legs around the blonde. "Want me to stop?" Sanji asks worried.

"N-no no no no," Zoro shakes his head. "Keep going." Zoro pleads. Sanji growled at the face Zoro gave him. He look so desperate, for him, which burned a flame inside the blonde of desire.  Sanji dives in for a kiss, Zoro kisses him back hungrily. This might be the only time in a long time that they get to do this so it's got to count for something, it's got to last.

Sanji continues to move, going a little faster than normal, or than he should. But the way Zoro look at him, egging him on, the sound of Zoro moaning into his ear, causing the blondes ear to burn, he loved the sound, and it's been a long time since he heard it. "Zoro," Sanji voice is very gravely in Zoro's ear, "you're clutching onto me very tight."

"A-and you're rubbing against me, deep inside me." Zoro moans against Sanji. They turn to look at each each other. Love reflected in their eyes. This is them. Their family. Their home. Their love. And it felt amazing. "S-Sanji, oh god," Zoro moans as he turn his head. Sanji chuckles against Zoro's shoulder. He's never heard Zoro say anything about God, so it's funny to hear him say that. "I want to ride you." Zoro says.

"Are you sure you're up for it?"  Sanji looks down at his husband. Zoro gave him a look.

"I'm fine. I can do it." Zoro says. Sanji pulls out, moving to lay on the bed as Zoro move to let Sanji lay in his spot. Once Sanji is on his back Zoro climbs on top of him, straddling his hips, resting one hand on Sanji's chest as he lined up the blondes cock against himself. Zoro didn't need to wait for Sanji to say anything to know he can continue. The man's eyes said everything. He's sure his own emotions also showed in his eyes. Sanji always felt deeper when Zoro rode him and this time was no different. Zoro body showed no resistance to Sanji's cock going inside him. They groaned in unison. Zoro rotated his hips a few times then started rocking forward and back. It felt very good but it wasn't enough so Sanji began to thrust up into Zoro, meeting hips early, faster and deeper.

The action was jerky but at this point they didn't care it felt good and it was getting them both close to the orgasm they want. Both can feel pleasure in their gut, Zoro felt his toes begin to tingle as Sanji felt his cock throb.

Just as they reached that high, both coming the ecstasy flowing through their veins is short lived as they hear their newly installed doorbell ring. Sanji and Zoro look at each other.

"I'm going to murder whoever is at the door." Sanji growls.

"Same, I'm going to drown him, then feed him to the pigs." Zoro threatens as he hops off Sanji's lap. Both were hoping to go all night. Several rounds of love making.

They both got their robes on as Sanji went down stairs to check on the camera, Zoro stayed in the room to make sure Oliver didn't wake up. He seemed fine so Zoro joined Sanji down stairs, finding him staring at the screen.

"Who is it?" Zoro asks coming to look too. He stops when he gets a look at the screen too. "What are they doing here?" Zoro asks shocked. Sanji shrugs his shoulder, he has no clue either. "Franky and Usopp said this has a microphone function so we can talk, lets see." Zoro gets closer tapping on the screen as Sanji stare shocked. There on the screen stood Judge, his sister next to his hulking figure but also next to him stood Mihawk and Perona. Almost the whole family. Why are they here?? How did they find them? How do they know where he lives? Reiju does but she's good at keeping it secret. "What are you doing here?" Zoro says causing them to jump in their skin and look around, Sanji and Zoro watching their reaction from the screen.

"I know about the baby." Judge says, not sounding happy but he didn't sound upset either.

Zoro look at Sanji worried, the blonde also showing his concern. This could not be good.