Chapter 10: Ian Finds A Pile of Leaves

Once we we're done with our coffee, we started walking outside again. I kinda wanna hold his hand again...but I don't wanna be awkward or something like that. Maybe it's because it's fricking freezing. I zip up my coat, due to the weather. Considering it's November, it's pretty cold outside. Most of the leaves have already fallen from the trees due to the weather. There's great big piles of them everywhere in the park. Hmm...that gives me an idea..."Hey Anthony! I have an idea," I say, beaming at him. "And that would be...?" Anthony questions me, putting his hands in his pockets. Shoot. "You. Me. The park. What do you say?" I ask, looking up at him hopefully. Anthony nods. "Sure!" I smile at him, turning around with him to start going towards the park.

~~

Ten minutes later, and we're finally here! There's even more piles of leaves than last time I was here. "So, what do you wanna do first?" Anthony asks. Hm...I don't know. "Lemme think for a second." Maybe the playground over there...maybe we could go and walk by the river...Ooh! Or maybe something to do with the leaves... I smirk, without realizing it until Anthony says "Ian...?" Hm...I got an idea for sure. Before Anthony can say or do anything, I tackle him down into a big pile of leaves right next to us. "You fricking ass!" Anthony exclaims, throwing leaves at me. "Hey! I have a great ass!" I respond, laughing. "Hell yeah you do," Anthony replies, winking suggestively. The heat rises to my cheeks as I throw more leaves at him. "And you call me an ass!" "I was only complimenting your ass! It's not like I was just like 'Oh yeah your ass is stupid as hell'." At this sentence, we both burst out into laughter. Once our laughter dies down, I pipe up "What the fuck are we even saying anymore?" "I don't know, but all I know is that I'm gonna beat your great ass in a leaf fight!" Anthony exclaims back. My cheeks are still bright red. "You're on!" Thus the leaf fight commenced.

~~

We've been fighting with leaves for a surprisingly long time. It's actually kind of wearing me out right now. Throwing leaves back and forth at one another, shoving them down each other's shirts and tackling each other into so many leaf piles. It gets tiring you know? "A-Anthony," I pant. "Can we take a little break?" "Mhm," Anthony hums back, nodding before falling back onto the pile of leaves. I fall back onto the same pile of leaves, right next to him. Anthony wraps his arm around my shoulders, as I lean my head onto his. We both continue to catch our breath just as two elderly ladies walk towards us. One of them is quite tall, whilst the other is quite short. They both have whitish grey hair, and the taller one has glasses.  "We just came over here to say what a cute couple you two are!" The smaller one says with a fragile voice, smiling widely at the two of us. My cheeks turn bright red for the ten millionth time as I start to (well, at least try to) explain "O-Oh no...w-we're not..." I stumble over my words, waving my hand frantically trying to explain that we aren't a couple. "Not what dear? Out yet?" The shorter elderly lady asks.  "No, I mean...well, yeah, we're out of the closet but...we're not-" Anthony tries to clear up the confusion, but the taller one inturrupts him "What? Married yet?" The taller one starts walking towards us, a bit slowly, but still making progress. Once she is over by us, she leans over and starts whispering (may I add, way too loudly because I can definitely hear what she says) to Anthony "Don't worry honey, I won't spoil the surprise." She walks back over to the shorter one before "whispering" to her "Why don't you show that sort of affection towards me, Rose?" The taller one questions. "We're not homosexual Brenda." "We're not?" The lady called 'Brenda' replies. Brenda shows her left hand to Rose, revealing a wedding ring. "We have matching wedding rings. We're married homosexuals Rose. How do you keep forgetting this?" Brenda shakes her head, smiling. "Oh right!" Rose beams back at her, taking her hand before they both walk away happily. That was a rollercoaster I was not prepared for.

(A/N) This was my favorite chapter to write tbh.

Goddammit Rose.

If you aren't up to date with what I'm doing now: ~~ means that a time skip is taking place.

So, Mummy! What have you been doing whilst you were gone?

I....

-Got a boyfriend (who isn't clingy and understands I'm an introvert which is nice)

-Went to a dance for once (I kinda freaked out a few times and had to go in the bathroom to calm down but I'm okay now) with that boyfriend

-Been on a Destiel craze. Like wtf they need to fucking kiss already.

-BEEN WRITING A FANFICTION THAT ISN'T OUT YET BUT I HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT FANFIC YOU WANT NEXT AND IF IT ISN'T THE ONE IM WRITING I WILL FLIP MY SHIT (jk idc)

-Watching so much supernatural like wtf is wrong with me

-BEEN PLAYING THROUGH INFAMOUS SECOND SON OVER AND OVER SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME I'VE PLAYED IT MORE TIMES THAN I HAVE FRIENDS

-mY HANDS WERE FUCKING BLUE

Bye bitchesssss