Chapter 23: Ian Finds a Christmas Sweater

Anthony wraps a towel around me. "How are you feeling?" He questions me. "A little tired and cold to be honest," I respond. "Cuddle in bed?" Anthony suggests, a smile dancing on his lips. "I'd love to," I reply, taking his hand and leading him to my bed. I mean, his bed is fine but...his bedsheets. That's a different story. I don't think he's washed them after....okay then, moving on. We get to my bedroom, and I strip down all of my damp clothing. I mean, frankly, I don't give a shit if Anthony sees me naked. He's seen it all before. I put on some comfy clothing, getting into bed with him. His back is leaning against the headboard with his legs spread apart. I plop myself in the middle of his legs, leaning back against him. Anthony wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. "Surprisingly, I feel good about this..." I admit, as Anthony starts playing with my hair. "Me too," Anthony replies. I smile, drifting off quickly.

~~

A whole year. Well, it's been a bit longer than a year, but that doesn't matter. A whole fucking year and some days has passed since we made that decision. It was one of the best ones I've ever made. I love him to pieces....just so much...I don't know how I even survived without him as my boyfriend to be perfectly honest. I yawn, stretching out my arms as I roll over to my side to see Anthony, most likely still half asleep. "Wake up you dingus," I whisper, poking his cheek. "Five more minutes..." He groans back, wrapping his arms around me. "Okay...but only for five more minutes, but then we have to decorate for Christmas," I respond, resting against him. He's such a little dork.

~~

After a bit of arguing later, I finally got Anthony to roll out of bed. He's sometimes grumpy in the morning, sometimes cuddly, and sometimes he's ready to face the day. Today is kind of like a mix of grumpy and cuddly. Anthony groans once again to show his frustration. "Anthony...Christmas is only three days away! We have to get ready for it. Especially since we're hosting a Christmas party...that not to mention was your idea." "Ugh...can't Christmas be delayed for a little bit...All I wanna do right now is eat watermelon," Anthony tells me. That gives me an idea. "How about if you start decorating here, then when I'm shopping for snacks and food for the party, I'll pick you up watermelon?" I suggest, hoping that he gets off his lazy ass. Don't get me wrong, I love him, and he's not that lazy, but in the morning he's so unproductive it almost hurts. "Fine..." Anthony answers, walking over to me and kissing my forehead. I sigh contently, giving him a smile. Anthony gives me a tiny smile, ruffling my hair. "I'll be back soon," I peck him on the cheek, as my way of saying goodbye, before heading out the door to go and get food and snacks for the party.

~~

I open the door to our apartment, to see the tree up, fully decorated. Wow, it actually looks really nice... Where's Anthony? He should be less grumpy by now for sure. I was out for an hour or so..."Anthony! I'm back!" I call out, setting all the grocery bags onto the counter of the kitchen. "I'm trying to figure out these Christmas lights! Just give me a second," He calls back as I start to unpack. What's that sound? Is he...grunting? Moaning? Hm... Sounds suspicious. I interrupt my unpacking, and start walking towards his bedroom. The grunting gets louder, and not just because I'm closer to the door. I swing open the door to see Anthony...sitting on the floor...and tangled in Christmas lights. I burst out laughing, before muffling it with my hand. "Shut up...it's difficult," Anthony grumbles, not even bothering to try and untangle himself. "You dork," I continue laughing, as he only continues grumbling. "You gonna help me?" "Nah...it's funnier to see you struggle," I joke, sitting down next to him. After a minute of silence, and him just staring at me and shaking his head, I finally start to help him.

~~

"Ha ha Ian...I have a greeeeat idea. Let's wear fucking ridiculous big ugly ass Christmas sweaters! Meh, meh, meh meh meh..." I mock Anthony's tone under my breath, taking off my shirt. Anthony decided to make this Christmas party one of those ugly Christmas sweater parties. He got both of us some ugly Christmas sweaters...and I know that I'm gonna look fucking ridiculous. I throw on the Christmas sweater. Oh fuck...this is way too big. Embarrassingly big. I look in the mirror and start grumbling to myself again "What a great fucking idea he's such a fuckwad...a cute fuckwad but that doesn't change anything." "You almost done in there?" Anthony asks. He wanted me to try on the sweater of course..."I don't wanna..." I whine, trying to adjust the sweater to make it look less big...but to no avail. "Please?" "I don't look good..." "C'mon...I'm sure you look fine, just lemme see!" I sigh heavily at this, swinging open the door very slowly. "Awwwh!" Anthony says out loud, before putting a bow (that would be used for the top of present) on my head. "It's perfect!" "It's way too big..." I say, shyly holding my arms out to show how big it truly is. "It makes you look cute." "Fuck off."

(A/N) Christmas ianthony makes me vv happy