Chapter 9: Ian Finds Shitty Coffee

"You feeling better now?" Anthony questions, sympathetically. I nod. My tears have stopped, but they are still stained down my cheeks. I just....I need to...I have this sort of....type...urge...Just like before when we....That's it...that's what I need right now. I rapidly slam my lips on to his, a bit harsh, but the kiss becomes soft quickly. He doesn't question me, he just kisses me back. Strange urges. Crushes am I right.... After a few short moments, I pull away, coming back to realization of what I'm doing. "Sorry...again," My cheeks turn beet red, for the ten millionth time today. "Seriously, you  don't need to apologize," Anthony strokes my cheek gently. "B-but I-" "Hey, I'm sure by now you know how I feel about you." I didn't realize how blunt the words sounded until after they came out of his mouth. "How you feel about me?" I say, not bothering to explain a bit further. "Yep....Anyways..." I yawn after he says those words, rubbing my eyes. "Still tired baby?" Anthony questions, not bothering to cover up for calling me 'baby'. Truth is...I don't really mind. Focus Ian, focus! I nod before flopping down into his arms. "Me too...how about we rest and then tomorrow we can celebrate more?" He suggests. I only nod once again. It sounds great...Just lying here, sleeping while the sun goes to fall behind the horizon only to rise up again in the morning. Yeah...just lay here.....

-TIME SKIP-

"Mmmhmmm," I groan, slowly waking up. My eyelids flutter open and I see a messy haired Anthony in front of me. I'm lying on top of him, my head on his chest. His eyes are still closed, and since my ear is against his chest, I can hear his steady heart beat. How can he even look good whilst asleep? That sounds fucking creepy...I'll just shut up now. I should probably get up... I try getting out of his grip, but he just holds on tighter. A smirk appears on his face. I keep trying to break free, but he just giggles and holds on tighter. "You're not asleep you ass!" I exclaim, still trying to get out of his grasp. After a lot of struggling and kicking, I finally get out of his grasp and he sits up. "What time is it?" "I don't know, but there's still daylight left," I reply, looking out the window, laying on the floor whilst panting slightly. "Hmmm..." Anthony hums. "What is it?" "I say we do something." "Something? As in..." "Something....something huge and special in honor of the birthday boy." "Can we do something actually more...low key?" I question. I don't feel like doing anything really grand exactly. "Like...?" Anthony looks down at me and licks his lips, smirking. That little bitch...he knows what he's doing. Two can play at that game. "A little walk around downtown maybe...we could have a bit of fun! Please...?" I question. "...babe," I whisper softly, gazing upwards at him. Shit I'm bad at this, but it still makes Anthony stop in his tracks for a second or two. That means I'm not completely awful at flirting. "Sure thing," Anthony ruffles my hair, his expression changing back to normal. 

-TIME SKIP-

We're finally downtown, walking around in our coats (and a scarf in Anthony's case). Flirting. Flirt. Gotta flirt. That's all I can think about... I can't let him win this game. Hm...but what to do...I graze my fingers against his hand, asking him for permission to hold his hand whilst stepping closer to him. We both bring our hands together, and our fingers lock on to one another's. No words are spoken, but 'actions speak louder than words' am I right? Good thing my hand with the crescent isn't the one holding his hand. That could lead to bad things. We walk down the sidewalk, hand in hand. My heart...

-MORE MOTHERFUCKING TIME SKIPS-

We're still walking along, talking about random shit. "There's no possible way you could be spiderman." "So could!" Anthony flicks his wrist, doing the spiderman hand thing. He leans his head close to my ear. "And you could be my Mary Jane," Anthony whispers, lightly tugging on my ear with his teeth. (A/N That's a waxy ear (10/10 if you get the reference)) Before I can say anything, let alone react, he pulls away and points at a cafe, starting to pull me along. We go into the nearby cafe. I feel like a goddamn hipster just walking in here, but fuck it. Good thing we got in here, its really cold out right now. Well, it is November after all. We order together. Anthony gets coffee and I ask for hot chocolate (of which he makes fun of me for being a child, but I ignore him) before sitting at a small table, waiting for our order. It's cozy in here. A few chairs and couches, a fireplace, and some bookshelves, with one completely full of board games. Our drinks arrive quickly after we sit down. Fast service ay? We both take a sip of our drinks. "This coffee is awful," Anthony states before taking another sip. "Then why are you still drinking it?" I question, chuckling. "Bet you wish you had hot chocolate now don't you," I smirk, taking a sip and looking out the window. "Shut up..." He takes another sip. "Why are you still drinking that crap?" "Because it's something to distract me..." Hm? Distract him from what?

(A/N) OMG SO FOR THIS CHAPTER I WAS JUST LIKE

"THEY SHOULD GO DOWNTOWN AND GET HOT CHOCOLATE AND SANDWICHES AND THEN PLAY TAG IN THE SNOW AND THEN ACCIDENTALLY KISS AGAIN"

THEN I FUCKING REALIZED THAT I FUCKING WROTE THAT GODDAMN CHAPTER IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL.

SO I CHANGED IT BUT NONE THE LESS THEY STILL WENT DOWNTOWN.

BECAUSE FUCKING DOWNTOWN IS FUCKING AWESOME WHERE I LIVE

I FUCKING LOVE THE WORD FUCK

This chapter sucked how do you guys put up with me.

Anyways, so....I disappeared for a while. I'm gonna be open about it because y'all are like family. So, lately I've just felt so...what's the word...distant. I don't know. I wasn't feeling myself and I just wanted to sit in a corner and do nothing for a while. So that happened. bUT I'M BACK SO YEA

Next up on, mummy's life: We find out what she has been exactly doing this past week-ish in the next chapter.

Stay tuned.