Chapter 6: Ian Finds An Opportunity

"Canwekissorsomething?" I ask as fast as my lips will allow. Now I wait for an answer. Anthony pulls away from me, looking down. "I-I mean..." I stumble over my words. What do I say now? What the hell am I suppose to say? Should I say anything? Should I act like it was all a joke? Anthony's eyebrows furrow. "Say that again?" Anthony leans his ear towards my mouth a little bit. "I don't think I heard you correctly." I take a deep breath and take a few steps backwards. Come on Ian. It's just a few words! You can do this. Besides, you're gonna end up alone anyways, might as well just enjoy kissing while I can right? Crushes are stupid, I know that. But just one kiss...that's all I need. "I asked you if you could kiss me," I whisper, moving my weight from foot to foot out of nervousness. "I-I..." I try to force something, anything, out of my throat, but it feels like it's tightening by the second. "I want...I want you to kiss me." Anthony stands there, his eyes flickering with different emotions. I can't quite tell what he's thinking...especially since he's not saying anything. Oh god...I can feel my stomach churning. How is he gonna react? What is even...happening? Is he considering it? Is he about to laugh at me? All these questions keep buzzing around my head like a swarm of flying insects...and I broke the nest. This is all taking way too long...I should just apologize and move on. "I'm sorry...I just...you don't have to if you don't want to I just kinda thought tha-" "Shut up." "Excuse y-" "I said shut up," Anthony says, before cracking a smile. "If you want me to kiss you, then I'll kiss you," Anthony tells me, walking towards me. Did he just? He's gonna...oh my fucking lord jesus he's gonna kiss me. "O-okay," My cheeks turn a slight tinge of pink as his head starts leaning towards mine. A smirk appears on his face. "C'me 'ere you," Anthony grabs my shirt harshly and slams our lips together. My eyes flutter shut and I snake my arms around his neck. This...is happening. This isn't a dream. I pull away for a moment just to say "Thank you." I open my eyes. "Shut up and kiss me you dumbass," Anthony has the same smirk on his face like he did before. I press my lips to his and his eyes flicker shut, mine soon doing the same. The kiss is slow...and soft....and sweet. It's everything that the first kiss was....and more. I've been waiting for this moment....I've been waiting for it so long I can't even explain it in a single sentence. Well, I guess I just did. Now you can disregaurd my previous statement. Anthony places his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him. I run my fingers through his hair. It's softer than you would imagine....like damn. I can't believe this is all happening. Best. Birthday. Ever. Like I said, obstacles. The crescent doesn't matter right now. What if...what if there are others like me? People with crescents....maybe they have sort of "a choice" of who they love? Nah. That's insane. Besides, Soulism hasn't been proved wrong once...and I just happen to not have a heart. On my hand anyways. I'm almost postive I have a heart. Otherwise I wouldn't be living right at this moment. Speaking of hearts, mine is pounding so hard right now. It's hard to explain. You know that feeling when you're scared...or nervous...or excited...or excited... (A/N 10/10 if you know exactly what I mean) You can feel that feeling inside of your chest. You can hear your heartbeat racing in your ears. This is how I want to feel all the time...but I can't. Anthony has his soulmate out there somewhere. I can't take him away from that now can I? What kind of a friend would I be if I was to take him away from the happiest life and the best person he could imagine? His soulmate. It feels as if a bullet is being shot at my heart whenever I think or hear those words. His soulmate. Anthony has a soulmate out there somewhere....and I'm not it. "Something wrong?" Anthony pulls away. "You're slowing down...do you want to stop?" He asks. "No, no...I was just deep in thought you know?" I respond, looking down at my hands. "Hey, it'll be okay alright? Whatever is bugging you about today will eventually be okay...like everything is. So don't worry about it," Anthony smiles at me. He's so nice... "Can we continue?" I ask him, hopefully. Anthony nods and we continue just as we had before. So...sweet...and nice...soft...Anthony takes hold of my hand, and our palms collide. I...what's that feeling? That strange feeling. In my hand. I can feel...a heartbeat. in my palm. In both of our palms....like they're...connecting. It's kinda ni-OUCH! I jump back, our lips apart and our hands apart as well. That...that hurt like hell. It felt like...a spark. Like...a burn. Like when you accidentally touch the pan...straight from the oven. "What...what the..." The hands...the hands that touched together. It was my right hand. The one with my crescent. Why...why...how? What? Why? How? I'm so confused...but what does my crescent have to do with this?

(A/N) Duuuuuuude I'mma go on a small rant.

Those ianthony fanfictions that are like. "My eyes close, and then Anthony/Ian's do as well" Like wtf aren'T YOUR EYES FUCKING CLOSED DIPSHIT DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S A BIT WEIRD THAT YOU KNOW WHEN SOMEONE'S EYES ARE CLOSED WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S SOME DEMON SHIT RIGHT THERE.

Unless you're writing something where one or both of them are demons. Then continue and I hope you live a happy life.

Sorry to all of you who are now offended and do this quite often.