Chapter 16: Ian Finds...You Know

(A/N) sorry mother

i apologize i've never written stuff like this before and im going to hell bye

~~

Movies. Why do we always end up here? It's later in the day now, and Anthony's pain has gone down a lot. He can walk and do everything himself, but he's still a little sore, so I get him water and food every now and then if he asks for it. Right now we're watching some movie about what the world would be like if we didn't have the little marks on our hands. I've been staying silent the entire time...I hope Anthony hasn't noticed. I mean, it's got me thinking. Maybe, if it weren't for these damn marks, I'd maybe be able to-You know what? It doesn't matter. It's not like it would happen. "Oh well whoop dee doo! Gee whiz! No more fucking half moon thingy on my hand! Now I can fuck my best friend! Golly gosh!" Seriously when would that scenario ever fucking happen. Okay, I sound like I'm PMSing because of this stupid mark. Ugh...At least I don't have to deal with the blood...or the cramps. Some of my friends tell me that it really really hurts. Actual quote: "It basically feels like satan is punching you from the inside and shoving all of your guts out your vagina". True story. At this Anthony and I both took  a step back. That was an interesting day. Kathy is a really nice girl, but some of the fucking stuff she says man...Anywho, back to the movies. The girl and guy (their names escape me due to the fact that I wasn't paying attention the entire movie) are going out on some picnic thing right now. Wait, are they? Hold on, there's nothing in the basket. Wait, I'm confused wai-The guy and girl on the screen start getting close, real close. They're gonna do it, aren't they. Fuck, I hate this. We both sit in silence, unsure of what to do. Do we just sit there and keep-Something fills my heart. Don't tell me...What...is that? No...don't fucking tell me. It's not something sensual or romantic...its sort of a...sexual...type...thing. Fucking hell. God, don't tell me I'm horny right now....I look down, and guess what's right there in front of my eyes. A semi. Dammit! Anthony is right next to me! How am I suppose to explain this? Um, conceal don't feel. Right? I'll follow Elsa's advice. Right. Okay...um...look around Ian...Oh! A pillow! That'll do for now. I grab the pillow right before I place it on my lap as subtle as I can. I'll just wait for that certain opportunity to go to the bathroom and you know "fix it". 

~~

Good, I think he hasn't notic-"That's a pretty conveniently placed pillow, don't you think?" Anthony locks his eyes onto mine. The same flirtatious smile is there on his face as always. Shit. Shit. Shitty fucking shit he fucking figured it out. Fucking hell. What do I do? Do I just sit here and not speak? Ignore it until it goes away? I gulp, feeling my hands get clammy and my pupils dilate. Okay, maybe I can try and play it off cool "...w-well." There goes "playing it off cool" I guess."...um, n-" "I can help," Anthony inturrupts me while pulling me onto his lap. "I-i..." I make the same noise from before, the high pitched feminine whimper. My "downstairs area" is rubbing against Anthony's crotch, making my face even more red than before. "Do you want it or no?" Anthony's breath is hot against my face. I'm so flustered that instead of replying like a normal human being...He's just so hot right now that I let out a small whimpering moan instead. His smirk only grows. Oh god that smirk will be the end of me. How the fuck does he make asking for consent sexy? How th-"I'll take that as a yes." After that sentence he smashes our lips together. I try and keep up with him as best as I can, kissing him back. Damn, he's a really good kisser. I can't help but feel my buldge grow. I nibble on his lower lip, begging for entrance. But before he allows me access, he forces his tongue into my mouth, taking control. Holy shit...Our tongues collide with each other's every now and then. Then, in one swift motion, Anthony picks me up by my ass. I've been waiting for this for so long...Lust fills my eyes, my heart...everything. I'm completely filled with lust. Never breaking our kiss, I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. Is this real life? Is this really happening? I really hope so... He carries me to my bedroom, laying me down, and quickly hovering over me. Anthony pulls away from me, making me mewl for more. He starts attacking my neck, kissing, sucking and nibbling until he finds my sweet spot, making me moan Anthony's name loudly. A bit too loud. I cover my mouth, my cheeks hot, embarrassed. "I like hearing you moan my name..." His voice is muffled against my neck and I gulp. "I can't wait to hear you scream it." At those words, I gulp, and I feel my member throb with excitement. I'm positive this is a dream. A really...really...good dream. And I know you can guess what happened after that...

~~ 

I fall onto the bed, panting heavily. That was the best I've ever had...(Yes, this isn't my first time with a guy or anyone for a matter of fact). Wait...but...hold on. Did I just...? Wait..We...um...I just "did it" with my best friend. Holy fucking shit. Shit. My eyes widen and an expression of relization washes over my face. I gotta say something. I mean, we just..."Did...did we just...?" I question, not being able to just spit it out, or think properly after all of that. Who knew he was loud? "Yeah...yeah we did," Anthony pants back, his expression similar to mine. I guess he understands what I'm thinking too. "But we're just..." "Yeah, yeah," Anthony finishes for me, staring up at the ceiling. Hm...I don't think I'm quite done yet though. My eyes direct over at him, then towards his lips. I know what I want...and that's Anthony. "Can I...?" "Definitely." I scurry on top of him and we both start kissing each other hungrily once again. What the fuck am I doing? Eh, who cares, I'm just gonna enjoy it.

(A/N) oh lawdy. i feel like i should just bash my face with a bible rn this is the dirtiest thing ive ever written someone needs to dump holy water on me

actually not that sorry about it I mean....

yeah 

What I wanted to call the chapter: "Ian Finds the Joys of getTING FUCKED INTO THE MATTRESS BY HIS BEST FRIEND WHAT THE FUCK" or "Ian Finds sEX" orrrr "Ian finds diACK"

QOTD: If you were to kiss Ian and Phil, who do you think would get more jealous? Dan or Anthony? I'm geniunely curious I mean...seriously.

Anywho, "Crossed Between" was eliminated.

1. Since We Were Kids

2. Conduits

3. (no surprise here) Shattered Amongst the Stars