Chapter 26: Ian Finds a....What?

~~

I yawn, getting out of bed. "Ian! Can you come help me with something?" I hear Anthony's voice, muffled. "Yeah of course!" Why is he up so early? Huh, weird. Anyways, I walk to the kitchen, stretching out my arms. Anthony's already in the kitchen, a cup of tea right next to him. "What do you need help with?" "Oh, did I say that? No, I don't really need anything, I just wanted you to wake up quicker." "Okay then, Anthony," I chuckle, pressing my lips against his cheek. "Good morning handsome." "Good morning beautiful," He replies, kissing my cheek back. "So, what's on the agenda for today?" "Well, I was hoping you and I could..." He looks at me up and down. "Well, you know..." A smirk appears on his face. Oh. Ohhhh. I know what that means... I sigh, taking his hand in mine. "Maybe later, okay? But right now I'm not completely awake." "Okay. Oh, by the way, I already started making breakfast if that's okay." "Definitely! What's for breakfast then?" I question. "Toast and hash browns," He responds. (A/N EVERYONE FUCKING TAKE NOTE ON HOW ITS NOT FUCKING PANCAKES) I nod. "How did you sleep?" Anthony asks me, grabbing his cup of tea and taking a sip. "I don't...know..." I answer, honestly. "Well, I feel way better than I did yesterday," I tell him. "Good, good." I go over to the cabinet to grab a glass. "Ian...?" Anthony's voice is quiet now, almost in-"What...what's that on your hand?" Anthony's eyes widen. Oh. Shit. Shitty shit shit shit. He wasn't suppose to see....Think Ian, think! "What...do you mean...?" I ask, hiding my face in my hands. "Y-you don't have a heart on your hand?" He asks me, moving closer. OH FUCKING SHIT. How will he react? Does he know what it means? "I-I um..." I stammer out. Shit, he found out. What am I suppose to tell him? Yes or no? Well, he is my best friend...and now we're together, which is even better. I trust him...I gotta trust him. I will trust him. I'm gonna trust him. There's no point in hiding it anymore. I slowly get my hand out, closing my eyes. I don't wanna see his reaction, I really don't. But, I can't help it. I take a small peek to see Anthony's eyes widening even more and his lips curling into...a smile? Why is he...? I open my eyes fully, to see that Anthony pulls out his palm...He slowly raises his left hand, to show me, a crescent. A fucking crescent. A crescent identical to mine. Wait...does this mean? We have identical crescents. Anthony...He's been my fucking soulmate all this time! I've been his soulmate and he's been mine! I start grinning madly. We've...Anthony and I are....we're...soul mates! I...don't know what to say...what to think even! I run up to him hugging him tightly. Anthony picks me up, spinning me around happily. I bury my face into the crook of his neck, tearing up a little bit. All this time... I thought I was gonna die alone...But....I guess, this means that I'm going to be with Anthony...This is a lot to take in. "We're... soul mates," I whisper, nuzzling into him. "It's a lot to take in," I finish. "It really is...but I'm glad it's you...you're...my soulmate," Anthony starts kissing me all over my face again. He stops, just to pull me close to him once again. I can't believe this is actually happening...it feels like it came straight out of a dream... "I love you so much," I mumble against his collarbone, lovingly. "I love you more," He responds. "Ah, and just because I said that, don't change this into one of those arguments where one is just like 'I love you' 'I love you more' 'I love you most' 'Nuh uh!' and then they both get laid." We both laugh. "Okayyy," I trail off, as if those were my plans for the day. "Can we just skip to the getting laid part?" I ask, as he sets me down. I look up at him, and he looks down at me, sweetly. "Anything for you." "You just wanna get laid don't you." "It was your idea! I'm up for it, that's all I'm sayin'."

~A/N~

My favorite thing ever is Ian being completely done with Anthony's cheesy bullshit

This chapter was short

just like most of my friends

goodbye you ianthony loving fucks