Chapter 8: Ian Finds a Dream

~BEGINNING OF DREAM~

My eyes slowly flutter open just like a butterfly. This isn't home...and there most definitely is no arms around me. Anthony's arms were around me just a second ago...what the hell? Where did Anthony go off to? And where am I? My eyes are open, but everything around me is dark as if they were closed. The darkness turns into white. Emptiness. I'm floating in a pure white area, nothing in sight. Aboslutely noth-wait...what's that? Nevermind about that last statement....I see something. It's not...quite clear...It's sorta like a...dark figure. A silhouette. (A/N I am a little silhouetto of a man scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango....I apologize. That song is the shit) But...who is it? What is it? Is it a person or a thing? I think....it's a person. It's a bit taller than me, around one head taller. Little bit slimmer than me...it all looks too farmiliar. Wait a second, there's another silhouette. This one is easy to identify...I think it's me. I mean, it's easy to see that due to the bowl haircut. What the hell is he doing? The silhouette me reaches straight into his chest. "What are you doing?!" I yell, running towards him. He rips out a beating heart. It's pretty loud too. It beats just like an african drum...over...and over...and over. The taller one looks down at it before slamming his lips onto the other one. They hold eachother close and kiss each other passionately. If I saw this anywhere else...I would be disgusted or yell "Get a room!" But for some reason I just keep watching. I can hear the heart beat faster. They break away, a string of saliva still connecting their lips. Like I said, I would usually feel somewhat weird about this whole situation but I just keep watching. The other silhouette that I still have to recognize takes takes the beating heart, and turns his back on silhouette me. What is he doing? Another being appears. Another silhouette. The person is shorter than the silhouette who took the heart, it's a guy for sure...The silhouette gives the heart to the shorter one, and they run away. I start screaming, and I don't know why. What's this pain in my chest? This uneasy feeling in my stomach? It feels as if someone is trying to rip out my eternal organs....Oh my fucking god it hurts..."Make it stop...." I croak out. They keep running. "Make it stop," I repeat, louder but still scratchy. "MAKE IT STOP!"

~END OF DREAM~

My eyes shoot open. "Ian....IAN!" Anthony is shaking me rapidly. "W-what?!" I jump up and into Anthony's arms. "Shhh...shhh," Anthony coos, rubbing my back soothingly. There's...there's tears in my eyes. I've....I've never h-had a dream so vivid like that before. It was all so...real. "Ian...shhh..." Anthony continues whispering sweetly into my ear. "Everything's okay....You're alright..." He continues whispering comforting phrases into my ear. "I-I...." "You had a nightmare...that's all." "How do you know that though?" I ask, the question just popping into my mind. "You were screaming in your sleep," Anthony smiles softly at me, cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears away with his thumb gingerly. "It must of been a pretty bad dream...do you want to talk about it?" He asks. I shake my head 'no', shaking a little bit. Anthony pulls me into an embrace, making me bury my face into his chest. My tears soak into his shirt. Anthony hushes me down, making the tears that are streaking down my cheeks slow down a bit. "Ian please talk to me....you're worrying me." "It...doesn't matter." "Yes of course it matters, bab-Ian...." Anthony inturrupts himself. "Hm?" I hum, looking back up at him. My heart starts pounding again. Did he...almost call me...babe? Baby? Etiher way...why? No, I was probably just hearing things. "Sorry, sorry. Um..." Anthony looks down, but then his expression changes back to the sincere and worrried one from before. "Like I was saying, it does matter. Your emotions and feelings matter and I care. Please tell me?" Anthony begs me, taking my hand with his right hand. Wait...but...my hand....my right hand...the one with the crescent. It isn't making that spark again. Maybe it's because it's the hand Anthony doesn't have the...heart....on. That's right...the heart. At this thought, I can't help but tear up again. "Sh sh shhhh," Anthony tries hushing me down again. "Look at me...focus on me. Okay?" I direct my eyes up at Anthony's just like he tells me. "You're gonna be okay...it was only a dream." Yeah, I get that it was a dream...but what did it mean?

(A/N) VERY IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS STORY: THIS STORY IS IN FACT, TAKING PLACE IN 2015. IT IS BECAUSE I AM LAZY AND BETTER WRITING ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS THAN HISTORY. THANK YOU.

HOW'S IT GOING? GOOD? FUCKING HOPE SO CAUSE Y'ALL ARE FUCKING AMAZING (even you jerry c: (who the fuck is jerry))

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NICE COMMENTS I JUST ASDFHLK;

(like seriously a lot of you guys said happy birthday to me and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside)

Oh yeah! I came up with this idea the other day.

So like, I would write a chapter, then at the end of the chapter, a desicion would have to be made. And you guys would comment what you would choose and whatever gets the most comments would be what would happen in the next chapter, and you would see the consiquences (or rewards?) Did that make sense? Idk, it was just an idea that seemed kinda fun

BYYYYYYYYE