Chapter 3: Ian Finds A Kiss

"I...I can't eat another bite," I start to walk to the couch, clutching my stomach. "Come on, one more bite!" Anthony grabs a fork, shoves it into the cake and comes running at me. My stomach hurts the way it is! Goddammit Anthony! I cover my mouth with my hands rapidly before the fork can make it's way into my mouth. Anthony, out of shock and trying not to jam the fork into my hand, ends up flinging it across the room. "You little bitch!" He yells, playfully and tackling me to the couch. His hands pin down my wrists, as both of us are laughing uncontrollably. Our laughter dies off, but we're both left with a smile on our faces. Anthony gets off of me and sits down next to me. "So birthday bo-" "Excuse you, I'm a man now. I'm 18!" I cheer happily, almost forgetting completely about the cresent on my hand. Oh yeah. That's still there. Shiiiiiiiit. "Fine, birthday man-child. What do you suppose we do today? It is your special day after all." Hmm. I don't know what I want to do. You know what...I want real food. Not sweet-stuff (as much as I love cake). Something, like...I don't know. "Let's get food. Like, real food." "Are you implying that cake isn't real food?" Anthony pouts. "Calm your ass you know it isn't," I chuckle, leaning back against the couch. "But seriously. Can we get food? I know we have none. We never do. All we do is get pizza all the time." "So I'm guessing that's a no for pizza?" Anthony chuckles, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, still laughing. "So what kind of food should we get?" I ask him. "Hmmm," Anthony hums, tapping his finger against his chin, thinking. A few moments pass before he opens his mouth to speak. "I lost my train of thought..." At that, a random idea sparks in my mind. "Wouldn't it be cool if there was an actual train was in your mind?" I ask, beaming at him. Anthony chuckles "As soon as pigs fly." "With like...wings? Or like...would they just float?" I ask him, kicking my feet back and forth excitedly. "How the hell am I suppose to know?!" Anthony pushes me playfully. "Hey," I pout, crossing my arms as if I was a child who isn't getting what they want. "No hitting me on my birthday." "Hmmm....so that means I can't do something like..." Anthony pounces on top of me, so I'm laying underneath him. My wrists, are once again pinned to the couch. "...this?" A smirk appears on Anthony's face, leaving me dumbfounded how he did this so quickly. "No sir," I continue to pout, but this time I can't cross my arms. "Awwh...why not?" He asks me, still smirking widely. "Bitch," I growl, jokingly. "Sometimes," Anthony jokes around. "Get off meeeee," I whine, starting to struggle. "Nah, I don't feel like it," "Birthday boy's orders!" I exclaim, laughing and trying a little bit harder to get him off of me. Because of this, He loses his balance and topples on top of me, his legs sprawled out but his hands still pinning me down. Our faces are really close...extremely close. The heat rushes to my cheeks, turning my cheeks a deep red. "What's wrong? Can't handle the heat?" Anthony moves his face closer to mine. Wow we're close...I can't think that well...with his face so close....to mine. I gotta say something though. "I um....maybe...yes? I-I..." I stumble over my words, trying to figure something out. "Hmmm," Anthony's eyes direct down to my lips, then back up to my eyes. What's he doing? "A-Anthony?" That was the last words that escaped me before our lips collided. His eyes fluttered shut and mine did the same. What's happening? All I know is that I can feel my heart rate pick up and my stomach turn in the most peculiar way. "Happy birthday," Anthony winked, pulling away. He climbs off of me and sits down next to me. "So how about chinese?" Anthony questions me. My entire face is blank, whilst my mind is dazed. Did that...just happen? "Yeah, yeah," I reply, my words trailing off, as I am still somewhat...confused. How did...did that really...just...did it really? Yes. Yes it did...and I have no clue what that means.

(A/N) A Christmas present from me to you.