A/N Questions

Questions

Now, you're probably wondering about a few things. So, I'll answer all your question right now (if I miss any then ask in the comments, I'll be happy to answer).

Q: When Anthony and Ian touched hands and that spark happened, what exactly was that?

A: The first two humans on earth also got their marks when they turned eighteen. Since they were the first humans to have the marks and they touched hands, the marks didn't know quite how to react. So out of shock, they gave them a shock. Since Ian and Anthony are the first two to have a crescent, when they touched hands, it gave them a spark. And the next two people to get a new shape will get the spark too. Make sense?

Q: How come Ian was completely fine with being friends at the beginning of the story, but then fell head over heels for Anthony?

A: You see, once you turn eighteen and get your mark, your romantic frustration increases immensely.

Q: Will you make a sequel?

A: No

Q: Do they ever find each other again?

A: I'm not willing to write a sequel but if any one else wants to make a happy ending then go for it

Q: Why did Joven and Laser only appear three times?

A: Because they were busy making love. Next question.

Q: Why is only one of these questions actually something I was wondering?

A: Because I felt like making more questions

Q: What stories will you be writing next?

A: I'm currently writing "Shattered Amongst the Stars" but I'm gonna do a side story so please vote for any of the following:

* = There might be decisions that I just can't make myself so you get to decide them

** = Could be interactive I guess

*** = Interactive 

! = One I've worked on the most

+ = Please don't take this one out it's my favorite one ( i  mean its your desicion but still i really like this one)

1. ! "Heavenly Savior" It's about a school for people who have been kicked out of their homes for their sexuality. Asexual, Pansexual, Bisexual, Homosexual... if you're kicked out, then you are welcome here. They provide everything you need (need, not want). So, 16 year old Ian Andrew Hecox has just been kicked out of his parent's house for being homosexual. His best friend Mari (who is also homosexual) goes to this school and tells Ian about it. After that, things go uphill and downhill and uphill again when Ian joins the school. (Warning: LOTS OF GAY SHIPS WILL BE INVOLVED IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT)

2. "Since We Were Kids" This is a story of where Ian and Anthony fall in love as little kids. They're told that loving other guys is wrong but they continue to be cute little dorks. 

3. ***"Conduits" For those of you who have played Infamous Second Son, the idea is fairly simple to you. There's these group of people called "conduits"/"bio-terrorists" who basically have powers linked to a certain material (For example: Neon, smoke, video, paper, glass, etc...) I haven't put much thought into this one due to it being interactive, and Ian and Anthony will be based on what you want them to be and shit. They kiss kiss fall in love in the end eventually. Not much of a spoiler you fuckwad

4. *** "Alternate Universes" Anthony Padilla, once visited by a strange girl who claims to be from the future, has to go back and forth between universes to try and arrange what has been fucked up. El fin

5. + "All For You" A strange killer, an unbreakable romance, and a spiral of insanity of which no one can return from.

6. "Mummy gets to choose the fucking story" This choice allows me to choose which story I'd like to do next, however, this does mean I can choose any of these stories. This option is for those of you who really don't fucking care.