10

☕️
———

The sound of the bell chimed again, breaking Haneul of her thoughts of rejection. Jaein and Haneul turned their attention to the guy who just walked in, pulling his mask down and giving her a wide grin.

"Oh it's you." Yoonbin says, not trying to hide his disappointment.

"The one and only." Yangyang winked at him as he walks towards the counter, placing in an order. Jaein and Haneul shared a questioning glance before watching him join their table.

"Why are you here?" Jaein asked, eyeing him as she sips her drink.

"I actually wanted to check on Haneul because Renjun told me that he sent her here last night and I wanted to make sure she was okay." He explained, giving Haneul a sweet smile, which Haneul returned with a thankful yet surprised look. She barely knew the guy and she doubts he really knows her either. But the fact that he was still willing to check up on her was really...sweet. "But I guess you beat me to it." He turns to Jaein, who rolls her eyes.

"But thanks for coming anyways, both of you." Haneul thanks, which got drowned out by the other two who were staring each other down.

"Don't you have something to film today?" Jaein cocked her head, holding her glare.

"Yeah well don't you have a photoshoot?" Yangyang interjected. Haneul could tell the two didn't exactly get along, not because they dislike each other, but there's definitely something stopping them from respecting each other.

"Haneul, I need your help here, that friend of yours ordered a lot!" Yoonbin yelled from the bar. Haneul made her way to the boba bar, leaving the two to argue.

"How do you even know these people?" Yoonbin asked as he shakes up one of the drinks.

"They're customers, you'd know them too if you paid attention to them." She looked at the order she had in her hand. A simple honeydew bubble tea. Just like the one she had made last night.

"Well I definitely know the guy, I kicked him out once, Yangyang right? The kpop idol?" Yoonbin stuck his chin out in the direction of the bickering boy.

"Yep." She answered, mixing the drink. "The girl's an idol too."

"They would make a good marketing campaign." Yoonbin commented, probably considering it. He lines up the drinks next to the sealer, ready for Haneul to take to their table.

She seals the honeydew drink before walking back to them.
"... I just don't understand why he's so obsessed with you." Yangyang complained, Jaein letting out a cackle before noticing Haneul, calming down as Haneul put down the four drinks that Yangyang had ordered on the table.

"Peach tea with foam, matcha milk tea, oolong and honeydew." She named them, earning a nod of confirmation from Yangyang. She put them in a holder so that is would be easier for him to carry.

"Thank you~" He chimes, poking a straw into the peach tea before looking up at Haneul. "Haneul, I was wondering..."

"Yeah?" She sat down at her previous seat, turning her attention to Yangyang, who scratched the back of his neck, needing some time to think about what he was about to say.

"Do you play games?" He asked as Haneul chuckled slightly, shaking her head at the boy.

"That's not how you ask a gir—" Jaein started but was roughly cut off by Yangyang who nudged her foot, giving her a death glare.

"Uh I used to, I haven't played in ages though." She shrugged. The days when she would keep a tally of who won each game of Mario kart with the twins felt like way to long ago. She's sure she won, but she may have to double check that.