11

They weren't kidding when they called this game night. All they did was play games and eat junk. There were two games going on at once. Hendery, Lucas, Xiaojun and Kun were playing kart rider on the console whilst Renjun, Chenle, Winwin, and Rushi we're playing Pubg on their phones. Yangyang had just been killed in his game so he kept Haneul company as she enjoyed watching the Kart rider game, since she has no idea how pubg is supposed to work.

"Wait no I'm on your team what the hell!" Renjun yelled as Chenle let out a loud laugh.

"Stop pushing me off the edge!!" Xiaojun screamed. "Ugh for gods sake."

"Yess!!!" Lucas exclaimed as the screen shows his character winning. The all time scoreboard showing up.

1st. president_chen
2nd. win2
3rd. xluc_asx (New!)
4th. d.j
5th. junjun
6th. dery99
7th. two_yang
8th. sushi_r
9th. in_jae
10th. mamakun

"Chenle doesn't even live here." Haneul said to Yangyang who nods his head, letting out a laugh.

"He's just too good." Yangyang added. "It's kind of annoying."

"Haneul you should play." Xiaojun suggested, handing over the game controller. "You haven't played a game yet right?"

"Yeah..but I kinda forgot how to play." She said, looking down at the controller in her hands. It's slightly different from Sungbin's wii controller.

"No worries, I'll help you out." Yangyang smiled as he bring her up closer to the tv, sitting beside her as he helps her to make a new character.

"Ah I'm gonna lose my place on the scoreboard like this." Kun groaned.

"It's about time, you're barely hanging on." Hendery laughed, putting a chip in his mouth.

Hanuel made her username as boba_master and was ready to play the game, up against her was Kun, Xiaojun and Renjun - who had just got killed his his other game.

"Okay so just-- oh you got it nevermind." Yangyang muttered as he watched her go ahead, starting of the game well. It was very similar to mario kart, but there were still controls she was unfamiliar with.

"Wait how do I drift?" She asked, her eyes locked on the screen.

"You press a." Yangyang replied, but she was too busy too look down at her controller. He moved closer to her, placing his hand on hers as he leads her thumb to the button, leading to her successfully make it to first place.

"Yah Winwin you just got us killed!" Rushi complained from behind Haneul, their game ending.

"Oh sorry." The boy mumbled.

"Wow you're not too bad at this game." Yangyang commented to Haneul who was too into the game to care about anything else in her surroundings.

The game finished, Renjun had won, but Jaein was a close second. The scoreboard rolled up, boba_master debuting at 9th place as Haneul and Yangyang let out a happy cheer, giving each other a high five.

"Haha poor Kun-ge." Chenle let out an evil laugh, earning a glare from Kun.

"Hm not bad." Rushi complimented. "But I need to secure a safe spot away from you so I'm going next."