1

☕️
~

"Order number thirty-two!" Hanuel yelled, her voice trying it's best to make it's way through the busy crowd in the store, looking for the owner of the drink. There was a lot of people in the store that day, way more than usual. She wasn't exactly sure of the occasion, but she knows it definitely has some thing to do with some celebrities. The shop being very close to the sm entertainment building, it manages to catch quite a crowd on certain days as people line up for a refreshing bubble tea before or after they run down to cheer on their idols.

Eventually the girl who ordered the winter melon milk tea squeezed through to pick up the drink, thanking Hanuel as she walks away, trying to balance the drink and the nct banner in her hand. Hanuel sighed as she watched them, obsessing over a massive group of guys as they bring them joy. She wanted to tell them to like them in a healthy way, to balance their lives between kpop and their reality, not to spend to much time or money on their idols for many reasons. But she wished she could do the same, be able to create an emotional attachment to something or someone the way they do. Her life was too busy for such things, and she wouldn't allow herself to anyways.

Hanuel continued to take orders and make drinks, one by one, watching the crowd in the store subside, going back to it's usual rhythm. She released a sigh of relief, being in a room with too many people makes her feel suffocated, it didn't help that she had to rush herself, luckily she was able to push the panic away.

"You handled that well." Yoonbin complimented as he walked into the shop. Hanuel rolled her eyes as he joined her behind the counter. Attempting to wrap the black apron around him, fumbling with the strings.

"You better pay me more." She said as she reached for the strings of his apron, helping him tie a small knot at his waist.

"Haha don't worry about that, I'll pay you double." He promised, giving her a warm smile. "You can go now, I'll take it from here."

"Are you sure?" She looked around the room. There wasn't a lot of people and she doesn't mind staying, she could review her psych notes while waiting for customers.

"No it's fine, I know you have exams coming up, you should probably study for that." He suggested. "Ah also I may need you to work on Thursday night. Your exam will be done by then right?" It's the day right after her exams finish, working is the last thing she wants to do.

"Why?" She asked. Well she would have had the whole day to herself, maybe working wouldn't be so bad, and night shifts are usually fun as not a lot of customers come by but when they do they are usually really nice to talk to.

"I'm having dinner with my parents." Yoonbin answered seriously, his smile has fallen momentarily.

"Oh. okay. I don't mind working on that day. And um good luck? Tell me how it goes after."

"You don't need to worry about me, I can handle them." Yoonbin smiled before softly patting her head. "And thank you, for Thursday."

"No problem, you're my boss, and my friend."

Hanuel felt a sense of peace as she rode the bus, staring out at the night, watching the brown leaves sprinkle along the ground. Though she knew she should probably read her textbook or look over the notes she has in her bag, she chose not to. She opened the window, wanting to feel the cold breeze, but instead was met with a cold rush of wind, earning glares from other people on the bus. She closed it immediately, not wanting to bother them.

It was fall, a season of comfort, one that Hanuel likes, but she was truly excited for winter. She loves winter a lot, the snow, the cold wind, engulfing her self in a puffer jacket. She loves everything about winter so much that even her soulmate tattoo was a tiny snowflake on the inner side of her finger.

She brought the the finger closer to her face, squinting her eyes to catch each detail of the tattoo. She really likes the snowflake, everything is so intricate, so detailed, so perfect. It's features are so unique and mesmerising. Often times she admires it too much that she forgets that she even has a soulmate. She didn't think she was worthy of it, having a pretty tattoo on her her skin, having a soulmate who she is bound to end up with. Whoever they are, she thought they'd be perfect, too perfect, in every single way, like a unique snowflake on the first day of snow, like the snowflake engraved on her finger. Too perfect.

❄️
~

The room was loud and packed, filled with excited boys and struggling stylists. Luckily it wasn't to hot, otherwise it would have stunk of sweat as well.
As the boys waited for their comeback stage, Winwin sat on the stylist table, dabbing concealer on the blue snowflake on the inside of his wrist. It was a precaution many idols had to take, after many infamous incidents where sasaengs would fake tattoos in order to get close to their idols, and them unknowingly falling into the trap. A fan attempted to try it with Yuta once during a fansign, but luckily Yuta was smart enough to know that a soulmate bond was supposed to feel extreme, he says it needs to be like the anime he watches, otherwise he wouldn't accept it. The idea that someone would do such a thing bothered Winwin a lot, knowing he has a soulmate is enough, the last thing he wants is someone faking it. Winwin wasn't obsessed with the idea of a soulmate, unlike the other members such as Lucas or Kun. He'd never really had a crush on anyone, which is why he thought it was weird that he even had one in the first place.

"Hey, you ready?" Mark asked, putting his arm around Winwin's shoulder. "Your tattoo is so pretty."

"Uhh thanks? I'm almost done." Winwin answered not looking up as he sprayed setting spray onto his wrist. "Don't you have to do this?"

"Well the chance of it being seen is kinda low in this outfit." Mark said pointing to the shirt he was wearing. Winwin laughed as he watched Mark try to prove himself by jumping up and down, sure enough his shirts was long enough that it barely moved.

"But never zero." Winwin stated before standing up and joining the the others on the couch. He looked at his wrist, the tattoo is now completely out of sight. The way it should be.

thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed this chapter :) please look forward to the rest  💕🌱🍄✨