31

missing take off winwin hair^^

☁️
———

Haneul stirred as she found herself back in the endless darkness. Everything had stayed the same as it had the last time she was here. She stood up with a sigh, feeling blinded as she saw nothing but black. She thought the dreams had stopped, but here she was, standing in a field of nothingness.

Except there wasn't just nothing. She squinted at the figure who ran towards her, identifying him immediately. The only light in the field of black.

"Haneul!" She heard him yell, he had his hand up, waving at her. She waved back, noticing that he was calling her over. "Come and look at this."

Haneul ran up to him, being welcomed by his warm smile that contrasted with the cold that circled the place.  He looked just as he did the night before, not the sad and empty Sicheng she would usually see in her dreams. "Are you actually here?"

"I think so." Winwin shrugged. "But look." He placed his hands on her shoulders, turning her around. The first thing she noticed was white roses on the ground, opposite to the black floor they were scattered over. She gulped as her eyes followed the trail of petals, more roses filling up the space. It wasn't long until she noticed the arch in the middle of the room, flowers tangling around it.

"What is this?" Haneul asked, feeling her stomach swirl.

"A wedding." Let out Winwin, sharing her confusion. But he was right. It was the scene of a wedding. The chairs with the attendees made themselves visible, as people chatted happily, waiting for the ceremony to start. One thing that stuck out to her was the way they were all holding a singular white rose, all dusted with a shade of dark red.

"Who's wedding is it?" She asked, and right that moment the audience turned to her, staring her down at once, bloody roses in hand as none of them blinked.

"Take a wild guess." He said as another version of Haneul popped up in front of her, scaring the two into taking a step back. Bouquet in hand, fake Haneul walked down the aisle slowly, her eyes dark and blank as her lips were stuck in a permanent line. Her white dress was heavenly, flowing down her body perfectly. But just like the white flowers in her hand, blood splotched all over her pretty dress, as it became nothing but hell.

"I don't like this." Haneul looked up at Winwin who had a scared but curious look to him. She hadn't noticed that she was trembling as he grabbed a hold of her hand.

Fake Haneul made her way to the front as more people became recognisable. The first person she noticed was her father, his eyes filled with black. Haneul's breath hitched at the sight of him, beside him was Linda and Jingwen. She noticed Sara quite quickly as her blonde hair stuck out from the rest, a small sense of relief washing over her as she saw her friend. However the feeling fell fast at a sight of a familiar stranger, sitting at the front.

"Mother?" She gasped as her mother's face turned to her, a tall grin growing on her mother's face. Her stomach swirled even more, a feeling of torment pressing against her. She opened her mouth once more to speak, but was immediately cut off by Winwin, who's hand had covered her eyes, pulling her out of the dream almost immediately.

🛏
———

Winwin's eyes flew open, breathing heavily as he stared up at the ceiling. He looked down to the girl beside him who had a thinking look on, her face filled with an odd type of sadness.

"That was weird." She let out a tired laugh as her eyes flickered to his.

"Do you get them often?" He asked, his voice coarse from just waking up. "The dreams I mean."